best combo

yeh so the other day i wat working on changing up my beys to make them better so the i tried my 2 best combo(rock leone 105 s and or mwb and rock eagle 105 s and or wd) and it got beat by the origenal rock leone ( both got beat ) then my origenal earth eagle did the same ( beat both of my best combo)so i thought about it and i saw that 145 tracks have greater stamina balence and defence so i turned rock leone 105 s or mwb to rock leone 145 s or mwb and rock eagle 105 s or wd to rock eagle145 s or wd then i thought about it again and i changed origenal rock leone to earth leone 145 wb and made the origenal earth eagle wb insteade of wd and not my best is rock leone 145 s or mwb and rock eagle145 s or wd my second best is earth leone 145 wb and earth eagle 145 wb
if u guys/girls have any good combos please post and or pm me thanx for reading keep blading
Your "best combos" are bad. This didn't need a thread
Edit: at least post in beyblade random thoughts instead of making a new thread. Even so, this isn't really a good random thought...
Close this thread. You have no results therefore you cannot prove this carppy combo is "the best".