(Austin, Texas) Are there any Bladers nearby?

(Aug. 22, 2013  6:50 AM)Triforceblader Wrote: ok thanks I'd pull more toward october if I were you Kai

I think October will be good for me!!Grin if y'all are going to host one?Smile
Yeah I could I can't think at this moment but I can try to get the military to sponsor
That sounds cool!Smile
It will take awhile If I get this Can You guys help with the prizes and Staduims I only have one bb-10
I have a BB-10 as wellSmile
Xd I have lots of Hasbro bey stadium s that can be used for practice
Yeah ok you could bring those!Smile
Ok I will no to discuss. Prizes ok we have two Bb-10 stadiums ,prizes:1st to 5th place how does that sound

First :

Second:

Third

fourth
Ok cool but it depends on how many people show upSmile
If there is alot of people 1st@3rd but little. Bit 1st@5th
you guys should start out by making your own thread with the general location with a general date i.e. month in order to gather interest. then you can communicate directly with the people interested.
I'm a Texas blader looking for tournaments! But It may take 5 hours or less to take to get to Austin Texas. I keep were I live personal....But I live kinda near dallas.
(Aug. 28, 2013  2:45 AM)Mattblades101 Wrote: I'm a Texas blader looking for tournaments! But It may take 5 hours or less to take to get to Austin Texas. I keep were I live personal....But I live kinda near dallas.

XKai_DranzerX might set one up next summerSmile I'd really like to see more Texas Bladers though!Smile
I might be able to go also UltimiteCrown might My parents love Texas and they said maybe i could go to a Texas Tournament.
XD I will try but XD I kinda broke a wall in my bb-10 but I will try next summer and one in Colorado I'm going skiing
Just so you all know, we have a special deal on BeyStadiums Attack Type for organisers :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BEYDAYS-...-Type-Deal
I will buy that in October how many do you have left Kai-V
(Sep. 10, 2013  1:49 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: I will buy that in October how many do you have left Kai-V

We surprisingly have a lot left, more than six I believe.
Hey everyone is anybody willing to come to a Austin,TX tournament in November? If you are when is the best time to get together? Post in this thread or PM me the day that you can come, please let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks
~Extremeblader3~
November The 17 which is a Saturday say 2:00 to 4:00 or 3:30 but where in Austin Texas
(Sep. 23, 2013  2:10 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: November The 17 which is a Saturday say 2:00 to 4:00 or 3:30 but where in Austin Texas

What? So your going to set up a tournament?
Can we do the tournament on Nov the 9th around 2:00 ?

It will be BB-10. Who could come?
(Sep. 23, 2013  2:25 AM)ExtremeBlader3 Wrote: Can we do the tournament on Nov the 9th around 2:00 ?

It will be BB-10. Who could come?

I'd love to but I may have cross country meet that day so I may not be able to goUnhappy
Also you have private messaging disabled?