Your best deals.

i got sonokong hell kerbecs + flame byxis + killer beafowl + basalt horoguim for $48 from a bid Tongue_out
Sold a Storm 100 HF/S for 5$ (Except Aquario Smile)
(Mar. 17, 2011  7:26 AM)Dan Wrote: I'll tell you right now that that is a lie or they were fake. (That absolutely never happens.)
I got Ray Unicorno, Meteo LDrago and an Attack Stadium for $30, due to the fact that I know people there.

It could be a bid that no one looked into because on eBay there are people who sell two with a starting bid of $0.99.
I recently won a bid of Flame Byxis and Basalt Horogium for $21.50
Got mint Gravity Perseus, Beylauncher LR, and Clear Version of Metal Face Remodel for a few old plastic beys...
LOL:
Pink Driger S, Torch Pegasis, and 10bistool..? Tongue_out
When John Lewis (UK department store) were selling wave 1 BMF for £3.95 each. I took a whole carton of them.

PTWs for £3.95 also.

and Toys R Us special offer of a Stadium and 2 Beyblades for £11.

Without these, I don't think I could have shared the game I love with my students in school.
(Mar. 17, 2011  7:26 AM)Dan Wrote: I'll tell you right now that that is a lie or they were fake. (That absolutely never happens.)
I got Ray Unicorno, Meteo LDrago and an Attack Stadium for $30, due to the fact that I know people there.

it was a buy it now and there were less than ten left and THEY WERE NOT FAKE

So XD XD XD XD
(Mar. 19, 2011  12:25 AM)rabidboy Wrote:

it was a buy it now and there were less than ten left and THEY WERE NOT FAKE

So XD XD XD XD

Only an idiot would believe that. And put that up on ebay as a buy it now for that price.
My Aurora Ray unicorno and galaxy Pegasus for their dragoon ms and dragoon grip attacker.
I got a Gravity perseus for $5 dolla$ On a thing called ebay heard of it.
Super Vortex Stadium Value Set (Super Vortex Stadium set with an additional Dark Wolf, Flame Saggitario, and Launcher Grip) for 700 Yen.

I love Flea Markets :3
Beypointer, SGTO face and clear wheel, Earth and galaxy metal wheels, track 90, GB145 WD,WF,RF,B for 15GBP.
Well, I think this would be the most recent best deal:
http://page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f96892888

Another one would be getting Cyber Dragoon Battle Spec for 500yen.
Max Stampede Stadium
Cyber Pegasus
Burn Fireblaze
all for £11

pretty good deal if I say so myself.
my best deals are when i changed my 135 spintrack form a friend and find that spintrack is broken then changed it with other boy for ch120 then it s mechanism got broken then changed it with another boy for 100 then it also got broke than changed it with some one for 135 again
Bwahaha. traded my other BeyLauncher Suspension + $4 for a Storm Peg. 105RF, Earth, 2x Metal Face, D and WD145.

Smile
Lightning L-Drago DF145HF for a Dragoon MS, Dragoon S, and a Flash Leopard.
Good deal eh?
Very.

I think I am going to Close a Deal with a seller (Cant tell you who he is).

Its Galaxy (MINT Green Version) Aquario 90R2F all for 10 GBP.

P.S if you know who he is PM me instead of telling everyone a I dont want anyone Else buying it.
You have not to be super smart to understand who he is ahah
Editeditedit. Did you even Read my Post?
Sorry xD
BTW I have been asked to trade a dragoon msuv for 48 HWS(included coro coro version e 4D)
If I trade it it would be one of my best deal. Funny thing is i m a dragoon addict and I think I ll not let go one of my msuv

EDIT sorry, i tought your post said "if you want to know who he is PM me insted of writing in this thread".
recently..got a metal driger just for 150yen..
Counter Leone D145B for $20.
Earth Aquila Event Special $13.95
Burn Phoenix 90WF (Blizzard Ver.) $15

Awesome, eh? Not so? Oh..
Got some Metal Faces a while back for $1.25 USD. I had like $4 on a visa I used to buy a Gravity Perseus, and I bought another set of MF's and a set of Orange MF2's Smug I guess those are some good prices. Free shipping for them all too.

EDIT: Well actually those are NOT my best deals. Just remembered I got some beys completely free off of Amazon, from getting Amazon Gift Cards from Swag Bucks Grin so far I've bought:
Poison Serpent
Rock Scorpio
Launcher Suspension
And some other things that aren't bey related. Swag Bucks is freakin awesome Grin
Kept hearing about Toywiz. Prices are ridiculous on most items. As I was searching the world for a good price on BB-10 Stadium, I saw that they had them for 39.99USD. I thought, not bad....
Then I see they had them for 24.99 loose (whatever that means). Then I see that I am only 20 minutes from either their retail store or their warehouse!!! BOOOOH YAH! Oh wait....the woman on the phone says the cheaper one is sold out. OK, I'll take the 39.99 one. I drive up to take this bad boy home and when the guy comes out of the back room, I see a Post-it note on it that says 24.99!! This thing was in package with paper wall and decals! SCORE!

It was for my son's (the actual KillerSpinner) Easter basket.
[Image: IMG_1122.jpg]

We decide to hide a few of the items for an interesting version of an egg hunt. See video link below. His reaction for the stadium and BB-96 Super Deck Set was priceless! Made it well worth the money spent. This was at 6:45 in the morning. He was so anxious and we were barely awake! LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIjX_uR9q...er&list=UL