Thread Rating:
  • 56 Votes - 3.75 Average

Yahoo! Japan Auctions Topic
Bey Brad

ETERNAL PRESIDENT
Lapis Lazuli FaceDJ FaceRose Gold FaceAmber FaceAntique FaceAmethyst FaceFace of WarPeridot FaceKiva FacePainite FacePegasis FaceBrad FaceBull FaceBrad FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVEternal Passport Face

I no longer manage nor work for the WBO. Do not PM or e-mail me questions about Beyblade! I will not respond!
Oct 09 2007 02:02 AM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Kaz

†passion†

I want the grips and the auction with the black Dranzer MS. Sexy looking it is.

[Image: kaibanner3hl.png]
Art used in avatar belongs to Lasaro with permission. | Revelation |
Oct 09 2007 02:05 AM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Bey Brad

ETERNAL PRESIDENT
Lapis Lazuli FaceDJ FaceRose Gold FaceAmber FaceAntique FaceAmethyst FaceFace of WarPeridot FaceKiva FacePainite FacePegasis FaceBrad FaceBull FaceBrad FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVEternal Passport Face

Yeah, too bad the bit isn't also Black Dranzer. Unhappy

I want the grips too. They've been there for a while, now. Hm.

I no longer manage nor work for the WBO. Do not PM or e-mail me questions about Beyblade! I will not respond!
Oct 09 2007 02:09 AM
Cye Kinomiya

SOUL
BeyRank: #59 (1,395)
Lapis Lazuli FaceAmethyst FaceL Drago FaceDJ FaceAntique FaceBronze FaceEmerald FaceBronze FaceDranzer FaceGold FaceSapphire FaceFace of Days IIBronze FaceGill FaceBronze FaceRuby FaceEterner FaceStriker FaceGold FaceGold FaceFace of RevolutionSilver FaceMetal FaceFace of Days V

I just might buy those grips if they aren't bought by my birthday.

[Image: IkkiSignature.jpg]
Credit for the avatar and sig go to Nic. THANK YOU!

START LIVING BEFORE YOU START DYING
Oct 09 2007 02:17 AM
Elmo

daosyn
Antique Face

I'd sure like those WDs.............

balls
Oct 09 2007 04:21 AM
Fleetscut

Guy...that does stuff...yeah

i could use the tornado balance. already got a type s though

Engineers: If it wasn't for us there'd be no mechs for emo pilots to fly
Oct 09 2007 04:43 AM
Elmo

daosyn
Antique Face

I know I could use a couple of these Smile

The rubber grips would be a bonus =D

balls
Oct 09 2007 07:15 PM
Kei

wavering light
BeyRank: #3 (1,688)
Face of SoulLapis Lazuli FaceRose Gold FaceAntique FaceRoyal FaceAmethyst FaceBronze FaceLeone FaceFace of WarDJ FaceSilver FaceDranzer FaceSilver FaceFace of DaysUltimate Dragoon FaceSilver FaceEmerald FaceGold FaceSapphire FacePrize Hunter FaceCancer FaceUnicorno FaceBrad FaceGold FaceAnubis FaceAquila FaceMetal FaceGold FaceRuby FaceGold FaceCapricorne FaceCancer FaceAmber FaceGold FaceGold FaceLacerta FaceByxis FaceThunder Dragon FaceFace of Days IIGold FaceHorogium FaceBronze FaceBronze FacePegasis FaceKerbecs FaceChimera FacePrize Hunter FaceOnyx FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IIIGold FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceStriker FaceGuardian FaceKronos FaceFox FaceJupiter FaceEterner FaceAverazer FaceSagittario FaceZeus FaceGold FaceGold FaceSilver FaceCygnus FaceUranus FaceCounter Leone FaceHerculeo FaceLibra FaceRose Platinum FaceAnniversary Face 2012Silver FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBloody Devil FaceSilver FaceFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVEscolpio FaceGold FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBronze FacePlatinum FaceGold FaceBronze FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceSilver FaceGold FaceAlexandrite FaceAnniversary Face 2013Dragooon FaceGirago FaceBronze FacePegasis FaceBull FaceSagittario FaceGold FaceSilver FaceGold FacePhantom Fox III FaceGold FaceChimera FaceGold FaceZEO FaceEternal Passport FaceMF2 FaceQuetzalcoatl FaceEscolpio FaceFace of Days VGold FaceGold FaceGold Face

Oct 09 2007 10:50 PM
Bey Brad

ETERNAL PRESIDENT

Wow, surprised to see a Bearing Stinger.

Would anyone be up for a group order to save on shipping?

Oct 10 2007 01:02 AM
Kei

wavering light
BeyRank: #3 (1,688)
Face of SoulLapis Lazuli FaceRose Gold FaceAntique FaceRoyal FaceAmethyst FaceBronze FaceLeone FaceFace of WarDJ FaceSilver FaceDranzer FaceSilver FaceFace of DaysUltimate Dragoon FaceSilver FaceEmerald FaceGold FaceSapphire FacePrize Hunter FaceCancer FaceUnicorno FaceBrad FaceGold FaceAnubis FaceAquila FaceMetal FaceGold FaceRuby FaceGold FaceCapricorne FaceCancer FaceAmber FaceGold FaceGold FaceLacerta FaceByxis FaceThunder Dragon FaceFace of Days IIGold FaceHorogium FaceBronze FaceBronze FacePegasis FaceKerbecs FaceChimera FacePrize Hunter FaceOnyx FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IIIGold FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceStriker FaceGuardian FaceKronos FaceFox FaceJupiter FaceEterner FaceAverazer FaceSagittario FaceZeus FaceGold FaceGold FaceSilver FaceCygnus FaceUranus FaceCounter Leone FaceHerculeo FaceLibra FaceRose Platinum FaceAnniversary Face 2012Silver FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBloody Devil FaceSilver FaceFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVEscolpio FaceGold FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBronze FacePlatinum FaceGold FaceBronze FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceSilver FaceGold FaceAlexandrite FaceAnniversary Face 2013Dragooon FaceGirago FaceBronze FacePegasis FaceBull FaceSagittario FaceGold FaceSilver FaceGold FacePhantom Fox III FaceGold FaceChimera FaceGold FaceZEO FaceEternal Passport FaceMF2 FaceQuetzalcoatl FaceEscolpio FaceFace of Days VGold FaceGold FaceGold Face

Oct 11 2007 09:53 PM
Bey Brad

ETERNAL PRESIDENT

Quote:http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e70354268 - What the hell is this?

Stadium barrier.

Oct 12 2007 12:40 AM
Bey Brad

ETERNAL PRESIDENT

Oct 14 2007 12:11 AM
G

Beren Hena
Face of SoulLapis Lazuli FaceRoyal FaceRose Gold FaceAntique FaceAmethyst FaceL Drago FaceDranzer FaceDranzer FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceEternal Passport Face

Oct 14 2007 05:54 AM
Bey Brad

ETERNAL PRESIDENT

Why do you want that Gaia Dragoon?

Oct 14 2007 06:04 AM
G

Beren Hena
Face of SoulLapis Lazuli FaceRoyal FaceRose Gold FaceAntique FaceAmethyst FaceL Drago FaceDranzer FaceDranzer FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceEternal Passport Face

Tamer Brad Wrote:Why do you want that Gaia Dragoon?

I've really liked the Gaia Dragoons really for some reason I can't remember. I have the blue version of it, but it's not the original :/
Oct 14 2007 06:23 AM
Bey Brad

ETERNAL PRESIDENT

Oct 15 2007 05:35 AM
OSW

i really like that Gaia Dragoon too, the massive subring just looks awesome.

i better sort myself out with a paypal account soon, otherwise buy the time i get around to it the blades i want probably wont be available on yja.

hmm, is the black hms tornado stadium rare on yja? i need a good stadium.
Oct 15 2007 07:14 AM
Away Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Bey Brad

ETERNAL PRESIDENT

OSW Wrote:i really like that Gaia Dragoon too, the massive subring just looks awesome.

i better sort myself out with a paypal account soon, otherwise buy the time i get around to it the blades i want probably wont be available on yja.

hmm, is the black hms tornado stadium rare on yja? i need a good stadium.

No, Tornado Balance and Tornado Balance Type S are not rare at all on YJ ... the same seller keeps posting them up. Smile

Oct 15 2007 07:39 AM
Bey Brad

ETERNAL PRESIDENT

Oct 16 2007 05:41 AM
G

Beren Hena

Tamer Brad Wrote:http://page8.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h55173645 G, this is relevant to your interests
http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k50358235 want for power custom
http://page11.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/n58307960 this is the secret stadium for BND

That's the hottest Bey box I've seen *drolls*

haha I saw that stadium too and was like wtf?

Tamer Brad Wrote:http://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/w13956704
Damn nice lot!
and is that a black Uriel 2? Niceee
Oct 16 2007 05:51 AM