Worklist #2 - HWS is the priority!

The last thread was getting a little convoluted, so we've decided to create a new worklist thread, with a focus on completing HWS due to Hasbro's decision against releasing pre-HWS.

To make things easy for everyone, here is a list of all articles that need to be done:

Burn Phoenix 135MS (Called by BlackAce)

Cyber Pegasis 100HF

Rock Escolpio T125JB

Aquario 105F

3 Segment Launcher Grip (Called by Sora.)

Rock Giraffe R145WB (Called by OkiBlader)

Metal Assist

Gravity Perseus AD145WD (And Reshuffle Versions)
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Gravity-...t-Finished

Launcher Rubber (Called by OkiBlader)
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Launcher...ough-Draft

Pisces DF145BS

Metal Face Remodelling Version

S130MB

Right Launcher 2

Meteo L Drago LW105LF (And Reshuffle Versions)
http://worldbeyblade.org/search.php?action=results&sid=119e0ac6b1a2c3a2491de3204227ad25&sortby=lastpost&order=desc

Aries 145D

LED Sight

Ray Gill 100RSF

Tornado Herculeo 105F

Flame Byxis 230WD

Screw Capricorne 90MF

Killer Beafowl UW145EWD

Big Bang Pegasis F : D

Fang Leone 130W2D

L Drago Destroy

Beat Lynx

Scythe Kronos T125EDS

Note: Don't call it if you don't have it. The Beywiki is supposed to be a compendium of all things related to the Beyblade Hobby; so, we can't have people writing articles filled with baseless speculation about Beyblades they do not own or do not have any experience with. It's a waste of your time, and our time.

Now everyone, if you think you're ready, call some articles!
Kei, I drafted a Wind Aquario article today. Perhaps we could combine them somehow ...

I can do the following:
Digital Power Laucnher L Drago Version
Flame Libra T125ES - Done
Storm Capricorne M145Q

for the moment.
mad cancer and dark cancer should both lead to the same article imo
(Feb. 02, 2010  7:24 PM)♥ Wrote: Kei, I drafted a Wind Aquario article today. Perhaps we could combine them somehow ...

Oh, have you? I haven't started mine; just been testing HF/S. Go ahead and post it and I can see if anything needs to be added/fixed.

Bey Brad Wrote:mad cancer and dark cancer should both lead to the same article imo

Yeah. I was planning on having Dark Cancer mentioned in the Mad Cancer article anyways, but this works.
Just have an opening paragraph explaining the deal with it.
Will do Mad/Dark Cancer also, if that's alright.
Writing Lightening L. Drago right now.
Calling Dark Bull H145SD.
I call Earth Virgo, Dark Wolf, Poison Serpent, Rock Escolpio, and Burn Phoenix (I might let Driger GT do Rock Escolpio if he wants to since he has it).
I'll also upload some pics for the articles if it'll help plus if Rock Leone isn't done I'll do that article as well.
Um Flame Libra I drafted a Dark Wolf Article today and didn't notice you had called it xD....
Flame Libra, I'm happy that you want to do so many articles, but can you try not to call too many at once? I would say that two should be the max, given the list we are working with. Give other people a chance to do something! Haha.

(Feb. 12, 2010  1:02 AM)flame libra Wrote: I'll also upload some pics for the articles if it'll help plus if Rock Leone isn't done I'll do that article as well.

Rock Leone is done. Still needs to be posted however.

(Feb. 12, 2010  3:26 AM)LDrago Wrote: Um Flame Libra I drafted a Dark Wolf Article today and didn't notice you had called it xD....

This is why you check this thread beforehand! Go ahead and post it here first though.
(Feb. 12, 2010  3:26 AM)LDrago Wrote: Um Flame Libra I drafted a Dark Wolf Article today and didn't notice you had called it xD....

It's okay I'll do the pics if you don't have a camera.
(Feb. 12, 2010  3:47 AM)Kei Wrote: Flame Libra, I'm happy that you want to do so many articles, but can you try not to call too many at once? I would say that two should be the max, given the list we are working with. Give other people a chance to do something! Haha.

Rock Leone is done. Still needs to be posted however.

This is why you check this thread beforehand! Go ahead and post it here first though.

Alright then I'll just do Poison Serpent, Earth Virgo, Burn Phoenix, and Rock Escolpio if it's okay with you.
what part of 2 at max can you not comprehend....
Okay I'll do Burn Phoenix and Poison Serpent then later in like three weeks after I get the blades I'll do Earth Virgo and Rock Escolpio.
I'll be interested to see how your articles turn out since your quite new here. Also maybe you should let Driger GT do rock escolpio and burning phoenix since he's had them longer than you and 4 articles might be a bit much for you.
Alright I guess he can do them but if he doesn't I'll be more than happy to do the articles.
Yeah it's just a suggestion. He might not want to do them.
Guys stop spamming the thread up. You shouldn't even call a Beyblade unless you already have it, and have had it for some time.
(Feb. 13, 2010  1:05 AM)Khel Wrote: You shouldn't even call a Beyblade unless you already have it, and have had it for some time.

You'd think that this would be a given!

Don't call it if you don't have it. The Beywiki is supposed to be a compendium of all things related to the Beyblade Hobby; so, we can't have people writing articles filled with baseless speculation about Beyblades they do not own or do not have any experience with. It's a waste of your time, and our time.
Put that into the main post since I think you'll get a lot more of those posts.
Alright I'll wait to call the articles until i get the blades and test them.
calling burn phoenix have had 4 2 days
woah that's obviously long enough to know everything about it!
I'll do Burn Phoenix then. I've been running tests on it with my friends' MFBs, I think I've got its workings down pat.