Wonderful To Meet Ya'll ^.^

Hi everyone! I'm so glad to finally make a file here. So, not that i want u all to know me by this, but im BestLeoneBlader's cousin. I'm not necessarily decided on wut my favorite bey is, since my parents wont let me buy a bey of my own, so i like to use my cousins' spare parts to make combos(they're not usually very good, but its fun Cute). I also prbly wont be online very often, but i think it'll be enjoyable when i am online. if you rly feel the need to know more about me, pm me i guess(although according to most people in our family, BLB and I r similar to eachother(im not as competetive, though)). haha, so, hello and i cant wait to explore the site more! Joyful_3
Welcome to the WBO! Shame you can't own a blade. Anyway, make sure to read the rules and have fun!
Hah, lots of referrals nowadays. Welcome to the WBO!

Follow the rules and whatnot, and I'm sure that you'll have a swell time here Wink
oh thx so much, guys. Smile I hope that maybe someday i can have my own bey, then i can battle more often and more people. Joyful_2 and yes, ive read the rules. this community seems so much nicer welcoming than some others ive visited..actually, this one feels like a real communtiy.
For a 75+ thousand strong one, the more dedicated members do try Smile It's an awesome community cause we put a tiny amount of all protagonists in the Beyblade story like approved Bey Spirit in each and every post Grin

*Epic fail quote attempt of a awesome quote I read somewhere here XD*
hahaha, ok i think i get wutya said. Smile its a wonderful community, and now i think i have an idea of why. thx, kuji. haha Grin so friendly, too. Cute
well i guess i might as well welcome u here. so welcome to the wbo. seems u've acclamated well, so have fun and be careful...u already knew that, though..oh well. ha
Welcome to WBO I hope you like it here and I hope you get a bey of your own one day. You will have alot of fun here. i know I do Grin