Will anyone trade beys for yugioh cards?

My beys were stolen a while ago and i wanna get back into it. Got lots of cards like jinzo and mirror force and was hoping that anyone would trade their beys for cards.
Why not sell your cards and use the money to buy Bey?
Yeah that sounds better, depending on what cards you have. Do you have any worth decent money? if so that would be a better option.
depending what cards you have and their condition, I might be able to trade some stuff.
PM me if you have any Solemn Judgments or Mirror Forces that are mint.
Im selling 450+ yugihcards for £30 if your interested
(May. 02, 2009  3:44 PM)nabsdt Wrote: Im selling 450+ yugihcards for £30 if your interested

who are you saying this to? if your just stating this in someone elses thread thats rather unfair. Iknow a great yugioh! forum you can post this in. But not in this poor guys thread.
(May. 02, 2009  3:44 PM)nabsdt Wrote: Im selling 450+ yugihcards for £30 if your interested

You already have your own thread. Don't advertise in other people's threads.

Please don't advertise in others threads, it is very rude.
Right, I have rare cards such as nitro synchron, mirror force, jinzo,archfiend of gilfer, don zaloog, radiant mirror force, and lots more.
ya, i have about 4 tins plus some in my drawer. None of them are holo though. My holos are in a binder.
what beyblades are you looking to buy