Why Hello Again, WBO

Um. I guess since everyone else is doing it I should probably introduce myself now. Um... Hi, my name is... UnseenBurst and you may have seen me around or you probably have seen some of my Posts so you're most likely either my friend or very annoyed with me by now *Laughs Awkwardly* Anyways, I joined the WBO Because I was actually looking up Custom Beyblade Characters randomly online and then I found this site with custom Beyblade Characters and soon after I found it I decided to join since this place seemed cool and I wanted to go somewhere where I could be the True Beyblade Nerd I am. I like Percy Jackson Books, Zelda Games and Theories, Beyblade, and I also am pretty fond of Pokemon. My favorite Beyblade right now has to be Brave Valkyrie Evolution' 2A and Dangerous BelialII Almight-2. *Awkward Silence Arises* What else do you need? I'm litterly scared and want to come down now... Please. *Hpyher comes to the stage and helps me down the stairs* In all seriousness, I know this is very late for an introduction but everyone else is doing it and I'm kinda bored so their you have it. You learned something new without having to go to school or do Homework. You're welcome. :)

I Promise I'm not this awkward in Real Life

I also write little fanfics where kids settle debates with Spiny Tops that go brrrr so that also exists