Whats your greatest ever beybattle?

I had some pretty good battles in the PTW recently when I used my old plastic against Storm Pegasus, the plastic was being abused being thrown out of the stadium constantly. So I stopped after about 10 rounds lol
my greatest battle was about like 7 or 8 years ago when the first beyblade series was happening. We used to play on a air hockey table (full size) and it was a team battle i had a dragoon storm but i removed the rubber tip, but i cant remember what every 1 else had..

well we all said let it rip, and seeing on how big a air hockey table was, are blades were no where near the other team, so seeing on how i was 10 i screamed out ATTACK DRAGOON, and my blade went straight towards the side of the table, jumped on the ledge and rode the edge to the other side, jumped off and hit 1 of our opponents blade into his team mate and they both stop spinning. seeing on how i was 10 and every 1 was 9 or 8 we were all hype thinking that bit beast we're real cuz of that moment lol
My best battle was about 5 years ago. I was at my friend's house and he had a bunkbed. So we put the V-Force travel stadium thing in front of the bunkbed and climbed to the top. We both launched our blades. He was using an electronic Dragoon (lights and sounds) and I was using a stock Roller Defenser. So the blades hit hard on the stadium, his jumped a little, RD (Roller Defenser) flew up and bounced on EG (Electronic Dragoon). Then, EG went around the stadium and smashed into RD, who's Bit Beast popped off, and then went flying into the wall that folds down, and bounced off, and clashed into EG. EG made a violent noise, went back, and then we started grinding. At this point, we were wobbling. He hit me back up, and the wheels on RD actually worked. EG fell, and I won, with no damage done. (Except of scratches and the Bit Beast, but it went right back on.
(Aug. 21, 2010  5:05 PM)X-Raded Wrote: cool story

Blades jumping on to ledges, yah right.
(Aug. 21, 2010  5:54 PM)souless1234 Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2010  5:05 PM)X-Raded Wrote: cool story

Blades jumping on to ledges, yah right.

thats fine, i didnt say u had 2 believe me
my greatest battle ever was when i faced my little brother and my 2 cousins my beyblade was rock aries ed145d my little brothers beyblade was rock leone 145wb my older cousins beyblade was storm pegusas 105 rf my younger cousins beyblade was storm aquario 105 hf at first my younger cousins beyblade was beatinng ours up but then my brothers beyblade koed his after five hits then my older cousins beyblade hit my little brothers out then my beyblade was in the middle of the arena while my older cousins beyblade wasjust about to hit mine after 17 hits it was a tie my cousin was so mad that he didnt win he fliped over the arena i wasnt mad that i didnt win as long as i tryed my best
I actually have two battles that were my greatest.

The first one was a four way battle. It was me, my cousin, and two friends. I was using my Driger S, my cousin was using some bey with a bouncing base, and my two friends were using Seaborg 2 and Galzzly. The battle started and it was just no contact for the first couple of seconds, just them spinning around. My Driger S stops in one of the corners and my cousin's bey is just staying in the middle. My friends blades were side by side and went right at my cousins bey together. I thought it was going to be over for him, but my Driger S managed to spin around my cousins and get in front sort of like protecting him. My Driger S takes the two other blades head on and surprisingly knocks them both out of the stadium. Then my cousin was still no match.

The second one was a one on one. My friend and I head to head. He was using his Dranzer GT and I was using my typical Driger S. The battle started as any regular battle, back and forth. Then I don't know what happened, but his blade was in the air right above mine. The engine gear went off in the air and caused his blade to lose its pieces, but they came back down and hit my bey and KOd mine. We ended up calling it a tie.
cant state just one battle due to the fact everynow and then we get one of those epic battle (in hasbro stadium or in a random place ex. taco bell booth) and well the coolest yet worst things happens
a bey breaks and i means shatteres
the whole place is going crazy and even the adults are wanting to try (execpt for the one saying isnt this dangeruos, so we taped razor blades on a plastic bey n said how it is)
Probably on Saturday, at a local tournament.
Firstly, though not incredible, it was pretty awesome. Launched my bey with my string shooter - the string retracted, flailed, wrapped itself around a spike on c145, and whipped the blade into my thumb. PAAAIIINN.

Anyway, same tourney, this happened twice. Once in the semis though, so that's the coolest one: We were playing best of 5. I lost the first two rounds. One more loss and I'd lose. I then managed to come from behind and win three straight rounds, making it into the finals Grin
Lost in the final though Unhappy Each round was close as hell though!
mine was my black dranzer vs a fake dragon of my uncle(omg now i have that fake bey of dragon,he give it to me!)we shoot and he's bey will crush mine b dranzer so the b dranzer evaded and the dragon hited the wall and stoped tha was amazing!!
Kid Draciel vs Kid Draciel. me vs my lil bro. my bey hits it so hard the entire bey came apart mid battle. one of the pegs in the BB was loose, and i think so was the attack ring. still, it was epic battle and a epic win for me
a couple of times my lightning l drago would get hit into the wall of my lightning l drago stadium(a black pegasus thunderwhip)and somehow jump up,ride the wall and fall onto the other beyblade knocking the other guy back just beside but never into the pocket.sadly i never won with this technique...
Against my classmates Dark Bull vs my Mirage Virgo
(Sep. 27, 2010  3:40 AM)Rance02 Wrote: Against my classmates Dark Bull vs my Mirage Virgo

theres no such thing as mirage...
(Sep. 27, 2010  4:53 AM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2010  3:40 AM)Rance02 Wrote: Against my classmates Dark Bull vs my Mirage Virgo

theres no such thing as mirage...

Seriously dude i got it in Toys R Us here in the philippines
Just to set this streight, there is a mirage virgo. Its a recolour of Earth Virgo.
My favourite battle, in the cyber dragoon stadium, was when I was versing Driger MS against Driger MS.
Mine jumped one one of the "eyeballs" of the stadium then jumped on the other driger MS and thrashed it.
I probably have better to come. Smile
How did it "jump" exactly ? And if it jumped onto one of the eyeballs wouldn't it have gotten stuck ?
(Sep. 27, 2010  8:02 AM)INFINITYDRANZER Wrote: Just to set this streight, there is a mirage virgo. Its a recolour of Earth Virgo.

No, there is no Mirage Virgo. It is just Earth Virgo. It is not a recolour, it is just Earth.
my greatest was a couple weeks ago

i was beying another guy in a TT stadium and my uncustomized dark bull against his top tier attack combo ( Lightning Ldrago 100rf) and i won
it was quite surprising
When i went agaisnt a FLAME LIBRA DF145 BS in a battle striker stadium. just beat it with virgo DF145 HF... close call. Virgo DF145 HF it was the only good attacking combo that i had at that time, and even my Flame gemios 90 CS which is good lost agaisnt it, because the stadium was like PTW. I undertand all the pain about PTWs now....
My first battle, Hopper VS. Dragoon.
(Oct. 20, 2010  1:12 PM)UDC Wrote: When i went agaisnt a FLAME LIBRA DF145 BS in a battle striker stadium. just beat it with virgo DF145 HF... close call. Virgo DF145 HF it was the only good attacking combo that i had at that time, and even my Flame gemios 90 CS which is good lost agaisnt it, because the stadium was like PTW. I undertand all the pain about PTWs now....

Yeah the Batlle Strikers Stadiums are flat.
When i was playing on a tire with one of my friends outside. I was using Storm Pegasis 105RF and he was using Dark Wolf DF145FS. I launched my beyblade and it had launched onto the tire then bounced back onto the side of the arena then bounced on top of his dark wolf knocking it out. I know it didn't really count but it was still cool!
mine was when I was playing in my attack stadium and my lightning l-drago knocked out two beyblades with one hit
Not really the battle that was cool but,
One bey gets KO'd flies pretty far lands in my friend's Super Vortex across the room. Tongue_out
My friend, his brother, and I were playing a 3-way match in the PTW stadium. I was using Lightning LDrago CH120RF, my friend was using Rock Pegasis 105RF, and his brother was using Storm Aries 125S. Keep in mind how high the walls of PTW are. My friend's Rock Pegasis smash attacks Storm Aries towards the direction of where my Lightning LDrago is. When Storm Aries made contact with LDrago, Storm Aries flew out of the stadium, over the walls.