What up? O_o o_O

Hi, whats up everyone? I'm Ndot, as you can already see in my username. I'm 19 years old and I live in Toronto, Ontario in Canada. Smile
I used to play Beyblades with my friends during the years 2002 and 2003. I stopped playing because my friends lost interest near the end of 2003.

I got back into it somehow after one of my friends said that he could beat me in Beyblades after all these years. So we played and he won, he had the newer engine gear blades. Then we had random battles here and there like once every month or so. About 2 weeks ago, I went to my friend's house to play Smash Bros. Melee and decided to bring our blades along. This time it was 3 people, and we had a blast fooling around with our blades. We have no stadium, so we played in some laundry bucket thing lol. So this is how I got excited about Beyblades again and I did some research on some new blades, and found out there were HMS and MFB blades, and I was like Chocked_2 Chocked!!!!

I have Driger S, Driger V, and Dranzer V. My sister has Galeon, but she doesn't play anymore.

Anyways, I had no idea I would type up this much >_> lol. I also play Smash Bros. Melee competitively, I train a bit in mixed martial arts, and I also have started breakdancing as well. So I'm looking forward to trying a HMS blade and getting some MFB blades. I think a few of my friends will start playing for fun too. =/

Sorry, I didn't know I would type that much. Let me know if you actually read the whole thing Grin. Wow, its late, I should go to sleep lol. =/

TLDR: Hi, I'm Ndot, sup? I like Beyblades lol. I also play Smash Bros. Melee competitively, train in mixed martial arts a bit, and breakdance for fun. Smile
Welcome Grin
Read up about the new Metal Fight Beyblades Smile
Enjoy your time here!
There's lots of Toronto Bladers here. Welcome Smile
Hey, I'm in Toronto as well. We try to get events going whenever possible

Also skip HMS. They have been out of production for like 5 years. The new MFB series is ongoing and is the current standard for competitive play.
I read the whole thing and I also breakdance a little and I play Super Smash Brothers Brawl but right now my wifi is down so Uncertain But Welcome to the WBO Smile
Wooo, another Toronto blader. There's a lot of people near you, ecpect some wicked tournaments.

Yeah, the new MFB are pretty awesome so you should look into them as much as possible. Regarding the plastic blades though, Driger S and Galeon are great. Grin
Welcome to the WBO! Yeah, MFB is the new in for Beyblade and I have only got three at the moment but they are great. Smile
Welcome! I wish I lived in Canada...that way I'd be around so more bladers =.=
Cool, thanks for the welcome guys! So many bladers in Toronto lol Chocked. Pretty awesome. Now, to get my hands on some MFBs. =/ Gotta find a way T_T.
Ta Da
welcome...i read the whole thing
Welcome! Smile
Welcome to wbo ndot, hope you enjoy it here!