What to buy with a max 170$ budget

This is my cart so far. https://imgur.com/a/nT6np 
I could add spriggan requiem, beat kukulcan and screw trident if they're good when they come out. All of that is less than 170. Is there any other good parts I need.

These are my beys 

Maximum G. 8 flow flugal

Galaxy Zeus 4 Meteor Planet

(V2 broke) Boost variable

Rising R. Gravity revolve

Mad Mino. Oval Quake

Blast jinnius 5 glaive guard

Guardian Ker. Heavy revolve

Alter chronos 6 meteor Trans

Legend Sprigan 7 Mr.

Help is appreciated because I never trust myself with making decisions about beys to buy lol. I might buy a horrible one.
All those are scams, unless you bought from them before.
To to 88powerpig88 for no scam beys
(Dec. 22, 2017  8:03 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: All those are scams, unless you bought from them before.

I have 30 day chargeback, so what if they scam me.
I suppose it would depend on what type of beys you are interested in? eg Attack,Defense etc
(Dec. 24, 2017  12:07 PM)Captain Shmoker Wrote: I suppose it would depend on what type of beys you are interested in? eg Attack,Defense etc

Your living in the past, almost all beys have atomic on them, even attack types.
Wild Wyvern is pretty much the only thing you need to add.
(Dec. 22, 2017  8:03 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: All those are scams, unless you bought from them before.

provide a source that they are scams
(Dec. 24, 2017  6:51 PM)Limetka Wrote:

I've looked into the seller's other items to sell, which nL was the only product on sale. And also, the sellers had 1 item type of item in common that they were sold out on, some sort of fabric or scarfs. And also, the ratings are very low. This shows that they are not worth buying. The same happened to a 3-on-3 set that was for 9 bucks and had less rating before the seller's current rating went to hell.

(Dec. 22, 2017  7:44 AM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: This is my cart so far. https://imgur.com/a/nT6np 
I could add spriggan requiem, beat kukulcan and screw trident if they're good when they come out. All of that is less than 170. Is there any other good parts I need.

These are my beys 

Maximum G. 8 flow flugal

Mad Mino. Oval Quake

Legend Sprigan 7 Mr.

Help is appreciated because I never trust myself with making decisions about beys to buy lol. I might buy a horrible one.

-The 3-on-3 price range should be at the range of 30 bucks (Hong Kong)

Maximum Garuda will be cheaper to buy as the layer($25 buck range), since flow will be on the Transformation set.

Rising Ragnarok, V2, and alter Chronos are to kept on the side temporary. Since they are easier to get

Legend Spriggan will be at $25 buck range

The transformation set, it's best to change it from one of these 2 sellers from Hong Kong(since it wouldn't waste the time for refunds), 
https://m.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Beybl...Sw9hdaIZsc

-will post more in a bit

(Dec. 22, 2017  7:44 AM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: This is my cart so far. https://imgur.com/a/nT6np 

These are my beys 

Maximum G. 8 flow flugal

Mad Mino. Oval Quake

Legend Sprigan 7 Mr.

Maximum Garuda will be cheaper to buy as the layer($25 buck range), since flow will be on the Transformation set.

Rising Ragnarok, V2, and alter Chronos are to kept on the side temporary. Since they are easier to get

The transformation set, it's best to change it from one of these 2 sellers from Hong Kong(since it wouldn't waste the time for refunds), 

-will post more in a bit
(Dec. 24, 2017  6:51 PM)Limetka Wrote:

The going rate for the GCS is $65-75, that is $20, and the seller does not have many people who rated them.
(Dec. 24, 2017  8:19 PM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2017  6:51 PM)Limetka Wrote: provide a source that they are scams
The going rate for the GCS is $65-75, that is $20, and the seller does not have many people who rated them.

Maybe on ebay. In Japan it is around 35 bucks, maybe less. The seller also sells other legit beyblade stuff. Trust me there isn't anything worse than limiting yourself to ONE seller on ebay.

Hmmm, those prices do seem kinda suspicious but since they're all with economy shipping, they seem O.K. Just double check the descriptions and reviews for good measure
(Dec. 24, 2017  7:21 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2017  6:51 PM)Limetka Wrote: provide a source that they are scams

I've looked into the seller's other items to sell, which nL was the only product on sale. And also, the sellers had 1 item type of item in common that they were sold out on, some sort of fabric or scarfs. And also, the ratings are very low. This shows that they are not worth buying. The same happened to a 3-on-3 set that was for 9 bucks and had less rating before the seller's current rating went to hell.

These are my beys 

Maximum G. 8 flow flugal

Mad Mino. Oval Quake

Legend Sprigan 7 Mr.

-will post more in a bit

These are my beys 

Maximum G. 8 flow flugal

Mad Mino. Oval Quake

Legend Sprigan 7 Mr.

-will post more in a bit
No, that list of beys are the ones I have
(Dec. 25, 2017  7:46 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Oh my bad.

I mean you still typed a lot so good job
Id wait until Spriggan Requiem is out.
Otherwise its a good list.
(Dec. 25, 2017  5:52 PM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2017  7:46 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Oh my bad.

I mean you still typed a lot so good job

Thanks Smile
(Dec. 24, 2017  6:06 PM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2017  12:07 PM)Captain Shmoker Wrote: I suppose it would depend on what type of beys you are interested in? eg Attack,Defense etc

Your living in the past, almost all beys have atomic on them, even attack types.

No, attack types don't usually have atomic unless they are stationary attack. (I am not really sure about stationary attack though)