What are these blades?

My son is just getting into beyblades and I picked up 6 used and a mobile stadium. I'd appreciate it if you guys could tell me what we ended up with and if any of them are any good if you can.

1)
[Image: IMG_0857.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0858.jpg]

2)
[Image: IMG_0859.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0860.jpg]

3)
[Image: IMG_0861.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0862.jpg]

4)
[Image: IMG_0863.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0864.jpg]

5)
[Image: IMG_0865.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0866.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0867.jpg]

6)[Image: IMG_0868.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0869.jpg]
1.Fake
2. Kids dragoon and it is really useful Smile
3 and 4 are both customized and 4's tip is in bad shape...
5. Is missing sub parts(they go on the bottom)
6. Driger G
Driger G and Kid dragoon are the best here..however if you change up the parts a bit you would have Galman too which is pretty good
1st is a fake seaborg 2, with a seaborg BB. just fyi.
The 'Wolf' AR is from wolborg, but the circle-y AR is fake. The Red BB is from WIng Attacker (The AR seems to have dissapeared. The purple parts are all from Galman.
(Jun. 02, 2010  5:13 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: 1st is a fake seaborg 2, with a seaborg BB. just fyi.
The 'Wolf' AR is from wolborg, but the circle-y AR is fake. The Red BB is from WIng Attacker (The AR seems to have dissapeared. The purple parts are all from Galman.
I thought the red Blade Base was a sharp (the one from polta) and i thought it was just worn flat. ..thanks for explaining it a little better though
The orange beyblade, Kid Dragoon is real, but the bit chip isn't the correct one.
No way.
You must spread your beyblade knowlege with the WORLD!

(Jun. 02, 2010  5:18 AM)Taru Wrote: thought the red Blade Base was a sharp (the one from polta) and i thought it was just worn flat. ..thanks for explaining it a little better though

lol yeah, it's just a horribly pavement chewed semi-flat.
(Jun. 02, 2010  5:29 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: No way.
You must spread your beyblade knowlege with the WORLD!

(Jun. 02, 2010  5:18 AM)Taru Wrote: thought the red Blade Base was a sharp (the one from polta) and i thought it was just worn flat. ..thanks for explaining it a little better though

lol yeah, it's just a horribly pavement chewed semi-flat.
hmmm where would a red semi flat come from? did polta have one? i always though it was sharp... i recommend getting Metal Fight Beyblade/Beyblade Metal fusion(to the person who posted this topic)and i don't recommend using pavement as a stadium Smile you should buy a Metal Fight Beyblade Attack stadium Smile
Like I said, Wing Attacker comes with a Semi-Flat, and is red.
(Jun. 02, 2010  5:54 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Like I said, Wing Attacker comes with a Semi-Flat, and is red.
-.- again i am wrong lol i thought he came with just flat and wing Defenser came with semi-flat.....i seriously need to read more about beyblade.......i can't remember the parts from that long ago -.- but thanks for the help Smile
(Jun. 02, 2010  5:53 AM)Taru Wrote: i recommend getting Metal Fight Beyblade/Beyblade Metal fusion(to the person who posted this topic)and i don't recommend using pavement as a stadium Smile you should buy a Metal Fight Beyblade Attack stadium Smile

We had actually bought one of the packs Walmart had.

[Image: pTRUCA1-7120225_alternate1_dt.jpg]

It is all extremely difficult to find locally. I bought this all as a lot on ebay mostly for the mobile stadium, I also bought a lot that includes the stadiums Driger Den, Draciel Fortress, and Iron Battlefield.

Thanks to all who have replied.
Also is there somewhere a complete noob can go to read up what the different parts are?

If I understand right with the MFB's the Dark/Storm/etc is the name of the pattern of the metal part, the plastic on top is the character (wolf/aries/etc), but beyond that I'm lost. What's the difference between a 145D and a 125D for example. Same question for the letters ( RF, DF,....)

And are there some that are especially good? He's likely not going to be doing anything more than just battling with some friends in school.
(Jun. 02, 2010  8:20 AM)brynm Wrote: Also is there somewhere a complete noob can go to read up what the different parts are?

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...T_BEYBLADE Smile
Also this page is really helpful Wink http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...ts_of_MFBs
This should have been posted in the Ask a question, get an answer thread. If you have anymore questions, you can simply post them there.