Wer'e trying to Build an Attack-type Dark Pegasus: need help

hmm thats odd my dark wolf always beat my friends storm aquario stamina mode in PTW and also his bros dark wolf. btw my performance tip is pretty carped up
(Aug. 27, 2010  1:58 AM)Dan Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2010  1:39 AM)XBlader Wrote: Dark isnt horrible, its just not the best
I really don't need you to dispute with me until you know what your talking about. Speechless
I do know what im talking, dark is not horrible, neither is it the best, its ok, iv used dark before, and seen vid battles of it, its not my favorite, but i dont hate it.
(Aug. 27, 2010  2:28 AM)XBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2010  1:39 AM)XBlader Wrote: Dark isnt horrible, its just not the best
I really don't need you to dispute with me until you know what your talking about. Speechless
I do know what im talking, dark is not horrible, neither is it the best, its ok, iv used dark before, and seen vid battles of it, its not my favorite, but i dont hate it.

We're not saying we hate it. We're saying It infact IS horrible. We're saying it from experience that you cant purely get from a video. Ok would be not slowing down so much each time its lightly hit by something
(Aug. 27, 2010  2:28 AM)Doji97 Wrote: hmm thats odd my dark wolf always beat my friends storm aquario stamina mode in PTW and also his bros dark wolf. btw my performance tip is pretty carped up

Stopped reading at PTW
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Pegasus-...tack-types
(Aug. 27, 2010  2:32 AM)Stratus G. Wrote:

We're not saying we hate it. We're saying It infact IS horrible. We're saying it from experience that you cant purely get from a video. Ok would be not slowing down so much each time its lightly hit by something
(Aug. 27, 2010  2:28 AM)Doji97 Wrote: hmm thats odd my dark wolf always beat my friends storm aquario stamina mode in PTW and also his bros dark wolf. btw my performance tip is pretty carped up

Stopped reading at PTW
uhhhhh i have experience with it. Its not horrible. But I dont want to argue with u and dan, so im sorry....
we all have different opinions
but im not saying darks the best ever.
(Aug. 27, 2010  2:32 AM)Stratus G. Wrote:

Stopped reading at PTW

but i said storm aquario STAMINA mode...
I don't think this will go anywhere, unless we find a good combo (ex. trash Dark wheel) and do tests.
Dark is bad, just use Pegasis 145RF.
Quote:Dark has twelve spikes facing the clockwise direction. These protrusions are closely packed together with minimal space between each, resulting in an overall round shape. This shape hinders the Metal Wheel in two ways, as its protrusions are not pronounced enough to provide sufficient Smash Attack; while the perimeter is interrupted too frequently for sufficient Stamina. Additionally, its weight is distributed over too large a surface area, resulting in poor defensive capabilities.
Thread pretty much got derailed, lol. OP did state that he wants a combo that does not have to be for competetive use. I find that in PTW Dark is fun to use on a low track.
I find that in PTW, Dark sucks, so I use it as a punching bag.
(Aug. 27, 2010  2:46 AM)Dan Wrote: I don't think this will go anywhere, unless we find a good combo (ex. trash Dark wheel) and do tests.
Dark is bad, just use Pegasis 145RF.

how would that work? launching a bey without a fusion wheel wont spin long without weight
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL.
Pre-HWS Pegasus. Or a really weird combo you've never heard before: Storm Pegasus 100RF.
(Aug. 27, 2010  2:51 AM)Dan Wrote: LOOOOOOOOOOOOL.
Pre-HWS Pegasus. Or a really weird combo you've never heard before: Storm Pegasus 100RF.

1st: wats pre-HWS?
2nd: ive heard of storm pegasus before, i didnt feel the need for sarcasm and also i dont even like pegasis'es (pegasi?). all my little bros friends watch the anime and they go "oo storm pegasus pwns all" which turned me away from it
Actually, Storm Pegasus 100RF is top tier. About the pre-HWS question, ask that in the 'ask a question, get an answer' thread.
top tier, huh? well, i that wont change my mind about it.
..k then lose.
*Sigh* You know you could just read a bit more and you would know that... Pre-HWS means Pre Hybrid Wheel System when MFB's were just a Face Metal Wheel Track and Bottom. Look it up on BeyWiki. That's what it's there for.
(Aug. 27, 2010  3:02 AM)Dan Wrote: ..k then lose.

i guess i will then. i shall remain adamant with my decision
Anyway, back on topic.
No such thing as 'SP125'.
Give me a proper blade, and I could test it.
(Aug. 27, 2010  3:04 AM)Doji97 Wrote: i guess i will then. i shall remain adamant with my decision

I can't even begin to understand why you would say such a stupid statement. Honestly you would rather lose than use a spinning top that your brother likes? What are you 8? Don't even post. Honestly.
Nice to find out the hatred for the Dark wheel is pretty mutual...but as was stated:
1- we're off subject
2 - this is not a competitive combo thread, it's a combo thread fora blade with an obviously inferior part and needs improvement without removal of said inferior part

the D-Pegasus H145 RF sounds nice, and that's a simple combination of the pre-given dark bull and storm Pegasus blade packages...which also works since my personal next blade was gonna be the one with h145

thanks again all...
(Aug. 27, 2010  3:06 AM)Marco Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2010  3:04 AM)Doji97 Wrote: i guess i will then. i shall remain adamant with my decision

I can't even begin to understand why you would say such a stupid statement. Honestly you would rather lose than use a spinning top that your brother likes? What are you 8? Don't even post. Honestly.

wait, what? i dont understand what you mean.
Wait a minute... Has anybody noticed that this thread shouldn't even be here? You should go to the Build me a Combo thread because nobody is testing this, therefore it is a useless thread.
I'm off tomorrow to find some parts : Cancer, Eagle and Bull.
So then I will be stocked up and ready to help test (if required). Also, if this is non-competitive, why test..?
Edit: I think they'll let it slide, since we might test.
That's what I mean, this thread should be deleted anyhow. Honestly go to the Build me a combo thread Aw Heck.
(Aug. 27, 2010  3:13 AM)Dan Wrote: I'm off tomorrow to find some parts : Cancer, Eagle and Bull.
So then I will be stocked up and ready to help test (if required). Also, if this is non-competitive, why test..?

didnt the OP say it was for his friend? i guess he wants to know if it works
What does that have to do with what I said? It would still be non-competitive.