Wer'e trying to Build an Attack-type Dark Pegasus: need help

(Aug. 27, 2010  3:14 AM)Doji97 Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2010  3:13 AM)Dan Wrote: I'm off tomorrow to find some parts : Cancer, Eagle and Bull.
So then I will be stocked up and ready to help test (if required). Also, if this is non-competitive, why test..?

didnt the OP say it was for his friend? i guess he wants to know if it works

What does this have to do with anything? And obviously if he 'doesn't blade competitively' he won't care how it works.
wait, what? im still confused. ugh my head hurts now.
Seriously, you're going to impede this forum from getting attention it deserves, (i.e actually testing, not nagging.)
Marco, you mind testing this today? As I can only tomorrow?
(Aug. 27, 2010  3:14 AM)Doji97 Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2010  3:13 AM)Dan Wrote: I'm off tomorrow to find some parts : Cancer, Eagle and Bull.
So then I will be stocked up and ready to help test (if required). Also, if this is non-competitive, why test..?

didnt the OP say it was for his friend? i guess he wants to know if it works
yes i did and thats why the test hasnt taken place yet...
he's out and about with family and i wont be able to hang with him until saturday, in which we'll be going with some other friends outta town, and thats when we we hope to find at least a C120 from dark cancer.

as for the whole 'to to build combo thread' - yeah read first age, i am still new here, like first/second day new...so i didnt know exactly where to place a post like this....
Well then post there.. This thread shouldn't be here, also if you were unsure you use the search or help buttons. There is no excuse. When I was new I informed myself so I wouldn't have to run into problems.
EDIT: If you don't blade competitively, you don't need tests. If you do, don't use the dark wheel, there is no in between.
DOUBLE EDIT: Dark Pegasis H145RF? I'll get right on it.
HAHA, first, Doji edited his post to make it acceptable and sensible. Two, O.K whatever about the forum thing. I wouldn't mind helping you test, seeing as how you don't know the ropes yet.
wat? i edited it because my head hurts from confusion. im still tryin to figure it out...
I've been able to talk to my pal and we do have a test set up on Saturday...but we wont have results until late-night saturday or sunday(latest) due to our extensive testing regimen we'll be doing...(we'll be marking down time it spun and everything...right down to how many times it collided with enemy blade)
That is useless. To have meaningful tests try it against top tier defense/stamina blades..
I'll save you the trouble, Dark sucks, its severely out classed. Doji97 i suggest you ask in the Ask a question, get an answer! thread if you want to know more about the Dark Wheel.
Souless, that route doesn't work. Learned it the hard way, 2 pages worth of it..
So if you don't call that blading competitively I don't know what is. Also I don't even feel like posting test results. On my Modded PTW (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5Yr6p359Og) vid is there with the stadium I used. Couldn't even get 1 K.O. in 10 rounds. I could count on one hand how many times it got Earth Bull 145WD out of the tornado ridge. Conclusion: It sucks.
HAHAHA. Good stuff, Like the stadium, I think I will do the same. Does it act like an attack stadium? Though I doubt it will be accepted for official results. Tell me how you cut it etc.
Obviously this got deteriorated. Topics about Dark should only be made if interesting combinations are found for it, which will probably never be the case. If you do not want to play competitively, then just use whatever you want, it does not matter.

If you want good customizations to be made with what you have, then list your parts in the "Build me a combo!" topic.