Wer'e trying to Build an Attack-type Dark Pegasus: need help

My pal and i have undertook a calling to build a Dark Pegasus Attack type blade...
But we're unsure what parts to add to it.

Our equipment so far came from Storm Pegasus and Dark wolf, and storm aeries

so far, form our limited selection, it's parts are: Pegasus, Dark, SP125, and the Rubber Flat tip form Pegasus
---it obviously needs a ton of work, and we're adamant we want an attack-type dark pegasus. any and all ideas will be listened to. and we've got enough money to by more parts, so be free with your advice!

(note: we don't competitively blade)
well if its fun hilarious battles your after its dark pegasis M145Q
or just storm capricorn out of the box really its the best bey out atm
oh and please use the build me a combo thread next time
(Aug. 26, 2010  6:42 AM)Moss Wrote: well if its fun hilarious battles your after its dark pegasis M145Q
or just storm capricorn out of the box really its the best bey out atm
oh and please use the build me a combo thread next time
Um...could you be a little more clear about this "dark pegasus m145q"?

also i am new here, so forgive my ill placement of my thread...
its cool and the M145Q comes with storm capricorn and will make your bey awesome because
storm capricorn is the best bey in the world ;p oh and there is no such thing as SP125
Storm Capricorn Huh? well this works out nicely, i'm gonna buy Capricorn for myself and my pal and i could just trade tracks
(i have no desire to use capricorn, i just want it's energy ring, it looks nice)
So you didnt sense my sarcasm then
Frankly both M145 and Q suck sour platypus carp just use Dark Pegasis 105 RF
Dark Pegasus 105 RF was our first attempt...what we're gunning for is more movement really...but this pal is dead-set he wants dark on his blade ad he wants it as a dark-Pegasus

ah well...we'll just experiment then....

I'm still gonna get capricorne....
I hope you understand that dark has high recoil, so I would say you should make Dark Pegasis CH120 RF. You can look on the beywiki for what comes with those parts.
Drk-Peg, CH120 rf?

hmm okay now to find us a CH120.!

thanks Momiji!
But you won't have fun with dark.
Even with RF, pretty much.
Prove me wrong if you will.
Really, it's my pal's idea, but he has no internet, so this case it s 'we'
He saw the thestrals in Harry Potter's fifth movie and he wants an HWS blade with that whole 'demon pegasus' idea as the theme, it's fun blading to themes whether you in or lose because it usually ends up a loss in a funny way...

back on subject:
i got in contact with him and he say's he's eyeing any blade with a dark wheel so our chances of finding a CH120 just increased,

i myself had a lot of fun with dark...nice for reckless all-out attack blades.
i'll just shut up now...
you can get CH120 with Dark Gasher(cancer) CH120FS so you get an extra dark wheel
Alright, then i agree with Moss
With that wheel.
Maybe M145Q would really be your best way of having fun... no sarcasm intended
@lyod87
---i know thats why it works out, he wants any blade pre-made with dark wheels, and thus dark gasher/cancer would be the one to keep our eyes wide open for(our local superstore(s) suck(s) at selection variety)

@ Jerf
---Either way as long as it can actually last longer than 30 seconds, it'll be better...
You guys need to remember that the Hasbro Dark wheel is 4.5 grams heavier than the Takara Tomy version.

Afaik, no one has done conclusive testing with the Hasbro Dark, so it may have its uses.
I try to find something to do with Hasbro Dark Wheel... little bit hard but I must find something one day ^^"
You guys want fun?

Dark Pegasus H145RF... LOL
Dark is a horrible wheel.
Just use MF ________ CH120RF or CS if you want Dark that bad.
Dark isnt horrible, its just not the best
(Aug. 27, 2010  1:39 AM)XBlader Wrote: Dark isnt horrible, its just not the best

No... it really is horrible.
(Aug. 27, 2010  1:39 AM)XBlader Wrote: Dark isnt horrible, its just not the best
I really don't need you to dispute with me until you know what your talking about. Speechless

The Joke Of The Day.
is dark really that bad? how is it bad? i like it
(Aug. 27, 2010  2:04 AM)Doji97 Wrote: is dark really that bad? how is it bad? i like it

Look at videos as well.