Well, Hi...?

I'm called Kalim on the internet, but I really don't care if you call me Chris. I have a lot of plastic parts, but they're all older models. I quit for a while and only came back to the game about a month ago, and I've been lurking here for a while. I don't own one thing with a SP, to give you an idea of when I quit. I do theory a lot though, so I do still know how they work and whatnot.

I only play plastics because I never got into HMS, I had quit before then, and I'm not really liking MFB. It's also expensive with my small budget and being import only.

I'll probably not post here a lot, lurking is too much fun, but I'm not one of those new people who has no idea what they're talking about.

Oh, and I'm in Louisiana. Really hoping to find some kind of tournament down here.
Welcome to the WBO Smile
Welcome to the WBO! I really hope you grow to like the MFB as many of us have. Smile
Thanks guys Joyful_2

I'll proably grow to like MFB more once it's cheaper and I have a steady income again. Right now I just can't import as much as I'd like. Maybe once it hits American soil, even if it does end up making everything worse (or Bistool) like Hasbro did to plastics.
Welcome Smile
Welcome to the WBO.
Theres an event coming up in July, if you are willing to travel. I'm running it Smile

Just click the link in my sig, all info is there.
Welcome Grin
Welcome to the WBO.
Welcome to the WBO. Smile
welcome to the wbo hope you like it here.Tongue_out_wink
Welcome to the World Beyblade Organisation!
Be sure to look at the map and add yourself if you want. Wink