Weird Al Yankovic

A messed up guy, but I can't deny some of his songs are hilarious... and oddly relevant.
Drive Thru. God the best song he has ever done.
I know i'm reviving a really old thread

(was gonna make a Weird Al thread till I saw this)

I think Weird Al is AWESOME. I think his songs are hilarious.

I was addicted to the Ebay song about a month ago but I can't get enough of Eat It and Fat.

He said ''Eat It'' but then I got ''Fat''....... (I'm the Master of Bad Jokes)
I ROFL when i listen to his songs.
Hah, I feel bad for Eminem. He missed out on a great thing. (He told Weird Al that he won't allow him to parody any of his songs after he parodied "Lose Yourself") But anyway..."Don't play that song, that 'Achy Breaky' song, the most annoying song I know! And if I hear that song, that 'Achy Breaky' song, I just might blow up my radio! Whoo!" Spot on, Al, spot ON. I can't take that song anymore either. Of course, PAY ATTENTION. If you hear excessive cursing, it's not Al. There is one song called "Wigga", and on YouTube it says that Weird Al wrote it, but it is NOT him. It doesn't even sound like him, and it's killing his reputation. (Nice burn on the Jerry Springer parody, though.)
I LOVE Weird Al! (not the weird way lol) but his songs are awesome! I love the Drive Thru video. I mean 10 minutes? WTH. That video is beast!
drive thru is sooooo funny. i just listened to it