WBO's newest member!

Poll: What type of beyblading do you prefer?

Old School
45.45%
Mordern
54.55%
Total: 100% 11 vote(s)
Hello, I am Dexter S. and my user on here will be Dexter571. You can call me Driger as well :3 .
My hobbies are listening to music, watching anime and so on. I'm an old schooler beyblader who starts his beyblading history way back at four years old. Yeah, I know it's a little to yong to start at it. But it was 2003 when I watched my first ever beyblade episode. It was very addicting and I continued all the way to the end. The show was really intense and pwned pokemon by far. I was walking with my brother in my city when I found a beyblade store. I chose my first ever beyblade , the original Draceil. I chose defensive just to be safe. I was small and my ability to spind the blade with low endurance...for like 10 secs, yeah lame i know and my brother trained me until i was good. I didn't like how beyblades used to smash into each other and crash though. Its been a while since I did last remember about beyblading it was until a few months ago i saw someone buy a mfb beyblade I got excited and bought a master driger and wyborg. My master driger's metal ring broke out. Since my bey only had 2 atk 1 def and 1end now, I had to modify it for sure. Being a resourceful brainic i used those fur wire tingies and twine wrapped them all around the metal ring was supposed to be and since then when it has had the utlimate defense. (Since master driger was meant to be full def type) It doesn't really crash and stop spinning it actually takes in the energy to the fur and absorbs it. Well I have a lot more to say beside its all true and i always try to keep my lectures short although it wasn't short >.> Well the events i remember for now. Maybe i'll tap into my memories to remember some more. That's all for now. Chow.
Hello and welcome to the wbo have fun over here and as per your post i see you only have HMS plastic beyblades its good but i think you should buy some more mfb beys and follow the rules,read the pm sent to you by kaiv,good luck.
Hey! Quite an intro you got there. I think I can see a good member, or atleast one that thinks before they post...
Welcome! And get cozy at the WBO!
Thank you for the welcome. I really hope I don't mess up. And yes, I am going to get more beys soon Smile
Neat story driger!!! Wait do you have a you tube chanel cause ive seen somewone with a familiar username???????
Welcome to the WBO. Its good to see more people with plastics. I love my plastics. They are beautiful. Check out my guide to the WBO in my signature. Its a good resource. Feel free to PM me if you need any help. Im always around.