WBO Fundraiser: MOJ selling excess stock! STORM PEGASIS! ENDS JUNE 15

Again, I'd be willing to place a higher price on the Random Booster Light Vol 1 Mad Cancer x5 in order to donate unless it's already gone.
(Jun. 01, 2009  6:50 AM)G Wrote: Again, I'd be willing to place a higher price on the Random Booster Light Vol 1 Mad Cancer x5 in order to donate unless it's already gone.

It's all there. PM me the price.
I'd still be interested in 2 storm pegasis and the 3 light orange launchers for $45.

Can these items be added to our YJA boxes? (as I still have a fair bit in mine)
(Jun. 01, 2009  10:30 AM)Dreamborn Wrote: I'd still be interested in 2 storm pegasis and the 3 light orange launchers for $45.

Can these items be added to our YJA boxes? (as I still have a fair bit in mine)

Yes. PM me for payment information.
Still interested in my order. Let's talk about this in PM
Stuff is selling out fast!
do you still have S.PEGASIS and how much i really need it fast so please PM me the price if you have it in stocks
and i will pay paypall
im willing to reach i til 30$ on this
il have the money by the end of this week
thanks
(Jun. 02, 2009  4:07 PM)beybladeunkwon Wrote: do you still have S.PEGASIS and how much i really need it fast so please PM me the price if you have it in stocks
and i will pay paypall
im willing to reach i til 30$ on this
il have the money by the end of this week
thanks

It says it's in stock in the OP. And the price. And the shipping costs.

Please read the post before responding.
how much does it Weights to check the shipping cost
(Jun. 02, 2009  5:53 PM)beybladeunkwon Wrote: how much does it Weights to check the shipping cost

About 100g.
(Jun. 03, 2009  1:56 PM)Ghost Wrote: What is a cross arm stadium?

It's from the Cross Arms series which came after HMS. It really had nothing related with Beyblades except the use of the rip cord I think.
can i have all the storm pegasis that are left?
and how do i pay exactly?
(Jun. 03, 2009  11:51 PM)Beynval Wrote: can i have all the storm pegasis that are left?

Paypal. PM me if you want to.
(Jun. 03, 2009  11:51 PM)Beynval Wrote: can i have all the storm pegasis that are left?

...hrmmm...
im not sure how many are left... but if theyres some way i could get one of those... thatd be awesome Grin

also... what kind of information do u need in the pms?
As long as they're still listed in the OP, they are still available.
can you put an S.PEGASIS on ebay and if you do can you give me the link

[warn]
(Jun. 04, 2009  1:58 PM)beybladeunkwon Wrote: can you put an S.PEGASIS on ebay and if you do can you give me the link
Seriously. Everything in this topic mentions that eBay will not be used to sell these items, only Paypal. You even wrote ten posts before that you were going to use Paypal.
well id like a storm pegasis please...

ill bid $25 for one i need to add some more money to my paypal account and then ill be good Grin
Prices lowered on Burning Kerberus and Draciel G.

We still have some Storm Pegasis left! Sale ends soon!
(Jun. 12, 2009  3:23 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Random Booster Light Vol. 1 Mad Cancer is back in stock.
Prices lowered on Burning Kerberus and Draciel G.

We still have some Storm Pegasis left! Sale ends soon!

Wait what happened? I thought I bought them?
(Jun. 12, 2009  3:37 AM)G Wrote: Wait what happened? I thought I bought them?

You never paid for them ...? Confused
I sent it to Azuma like you told me to a while back. Maybe it was to the wrong paypal address? I left a note saying it was for this and for him to ask you which items they were if he didn't know.
OK, I marked them as sold again. I'll sort it out. Sorry about that!