WBO Fundraiser: MOJ selling excess stock! STORM PEGASIS! ENDS JUNE 15

(May. 06, 2009  11:36 AM)Commie Wrote: Just to get things straight, we are paying MOJ fees on these items? Which means 1000 yen added on to the listed prices for commission and such?

Read the OP again.

(May. 06, 2009  3:52 PM)G Wrote: Are these items priced at a fixed rate? I wouldn't mind offering/bidding more since this is like a fund raiser...

I had to provide some price or else people would just continue asking "HOW MUCH" or offer like $1.
I would like...
Storm Peg Starter X 1
Stadium X 1

Right LauncherX 1
Booster X 1

20+5+5+3+=33 + SHIP
I'm in Wichita, KS. Will negotiate shipping.

I really want this stuff, this is just the chance I need!
RBL x 3 £4
If things are still for sale I wouldnt mind buying

2 storm pegasis starter for $35 total
3 Light launcher orange for $10 total
2 libras $20 total
1 Dark wolf starter $10.

I'm already using my MOJ account at the moment aswell, so if any of these are available, just put them on my account : digital_dreamer@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks Joyful_3
Wow, though I won't be buying anything. This was very generous. Thanks Azuma. Joyful_2
Edit: i would happly buy a
storm pegasis 105RF(x1) $10
i am very sorry i cant offer to much cause i have money problems at home. i know it wont profit you much.Unhappy
total: $10 plus fees.
thank you. you would help me alot.
Please don't make an offer unless it's actually a reasonable one Ginga Hagane. That's about MRSP there, so in fact you are asking him to take a loss.
ok how about $15 it would help me alot cause i have money problems at home
total: Storm pegasis 105 rf x1 $15
please pm were i should send the money order thankyou.
Ugh, he lives in Japan. The shipping is more than that.....
Edit: i would like a
storm pegasis starter(x1) for $15 plus other fees.
please pm me the place i should send the money order thank you. and also pm me the full total cost with fees
thank you

total:
$15 plus other fees
(May. 07, 2009  12:17 AM)Ginga Hagane Wrote: Edit: i would like a
please pm me the place i should send the money order thank you. and also pm me the full total cost with fees
thank you

total:
$15 plus other fees

He only takes Paypal and YOU JUST MADE THIS OFFER. Stop posting.
(May. 07, 2009  12:17 AM)Ginga Hagane Wrote: Edit: i would like a
thank you

total:
$15 plus other fees

Hmm Its gonna be like 30 bucks dude lol
would he take it if i get a moj account and send a money order to moj then takethe money from my account?
(May. 07, 2009  1:04 AM)Ginga Hagane Wrote: would he take it if i get a moj account and send a money order to moj then takethe money from my account?

Ok, I'm not sure that he even takes money orders, but if he does, you'd have to send it AFTER he calculates the total cost (SHIPPING PRICE + FEES WILL BE DETERMINED LATER).
Hi Guys, back to office after a week of holidays and there is so much packing to do today and tomorow that if I dnot finish them by today, some of you will be upset.

I see there is a huge interest and thanks to everyone.

I will update with brad on this later today.

Thanks everyone
Storm Pegasis 105RF Starter
Dark Wolf DF145FS Starter
Libra DF145BS

i wouldnt mind 1 of each of these. if possible Smile I will even pay extra if I have too Smile lol like $35 just for one storm pegasis
Awesome I will take a storm pegasis, and do you mind me asking what is cross arms stadium?

Edit: What is your paypal thing so I can send the money.
would you mind putting the Storm Pegasis 105RF Starter on ebay because thats the only way i can get it
Why would he use another service in place of his own? That request is totally unreasonable.
ok theni will get one but just save one till tommoro cus i have to use my cousins paypal
I'd love to take a Storm Pegasis Starter Set for $20 + Shipping/Fees ect..

Can pay by Paypal
ok il will take a Storm Pegasis 105RF Starter x1 $20 and i will pay by paypal if that isnt to much trouble just send me your paypal account name and i will wire the money
Just an update. We thought some of the items belonged to one of users here at WBO, so we delayed the sale to clear things up. It would have been very unfair to the customer if we had sold her his/her items here.

That issue is resolved now. The items listed above by brad are all ready for sale.

I have received a few emails with offers from some of the users here.
I honestly do not understand any of the details of Beyblades. To be honest, I am too old to learn these things, so please keep me out of the sale issue here.

Brad himself will handle all these items to the last sale. Please sort out everything here on the forum. Once all customers/users/bidders/winners are done with the order, Brad will announce the payment day.

As soon as the payment is recieved for each of the orders, they will be shipped right away.

All the best to all Bladders
(May. 14, 2009  6:03 AM)azuma Wrote: All the best to all Bladders

lmao

yeah guys, i'll be handling this. please give me some time to work out the details. i'll reopen this when i am ready.
Re-opening this now! Anyone who's still interested feel free to post!