WBO 2009 Face Collection Campaign

No-one has them yet and Brad's not giving any hints. People won't know if they're about to get it or not. If they do something right it'll appear and then we'll know how to get them. :3
(Apr. 14, 2009  8:46 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: I've been wondering, what is with the ones with the question marks? Is it because no one has had them yet or is it to make it harder for you to try and get them?

They're secret; and their meaning will either be released when Brad feels like it, or when a member accidentally qualifies for it.
(Apr. 14, 2009  8:46 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: I've been wondering, what is with the ones with the question marks? Is it because no one has had them yet or is it to make it harder for you to try and get them?

Yeah,no one has the ones with the question marks . And he wants some of the faces to be a surprise
That's fair enough, i just wanted to know and to be honest, it makes it more interesting.
(Apr. 14, 2009  8:08 PM)pegasis Wrote: is there anyone who reached 1000 and didnt get the face? NO!

Actually, there are two people: SurfingPikachao and Pegasis. Smile
I was just looking at SurfingPikachao's account Chocked_2

And its a little obvious I will be added to that list soon
(Apr. 14, 2009  9:31 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Actually, there are two people: SurfingPikachao and Pegasis. Smile

Iceburn
I'm guessing the 1000 post one is the Antique Face because I seem to see it a lot.
(Apr. 14, 2009  11:49 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: I'm guessing the 1000 post one is the Antique Face because I seem to see it a lot.

Yes.
At least not at the moment.
I'm sure you will one day.
(Apr. 14, 2009  9:31 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Actually, there are two people: SurfingPikachao and Pegasis. Smile
and ominous. or maybe you forgot to give him one?
Woah I didn't know this was still going on Speechless

Could there be a face for people who go on WBO for ages? (like me)
How about for being online every day for a month
^your new! you didnt go to wbo for ages Confused
and i guess almost everyone here gets online everyday for more than a month!
btw your getting a face soon Smile
What I was online yestrerday! I got banned for a week and I joined January 13th Speechless
You joined January 12th which was 3 months ago. Don't get ahead of yourself - I mean, even I'd class myself as a newbie, even if it doesn't always feel like it. I'd class members who have been here ages as anyones who's been on here for a year plus? Maybe a bit more.

Unless of course you mean overall time spent online. That would be pretty sporadic.

Also, Ommy only just got 1000 posts. Give Brad a chance. ^^;
ommy had 1000 posts from yesterday. i believe brad didnt notice that.
btw am even older than you rocky right?
and driger i was banned for a whole month and i used to go online every single day!
so what you have done isnt that KOol!
(Apr. 15, 2009  2:41 PM)pegasis Wrote: btw am even older than you rocky right?

Just under three months.
Pegasis just drop it. You too Driger.
*Faces are cool*
I don't remeber when i joined, I'll have a look, I think it was before Rocky but she has done way more posts than me and I haven't been on that long.

Also Driger, your ideas just don't work for something like this. Something like 100 useful threads might be better than them.
Ughhh are we done yet? :\
(Apr. 15, 2009  3:16 PM)Khel Wrote: Ughhh are we done yet? :\

Yes.
pegasis and driger i'm seriously this close to banning both of you

i really don't want or need to put up with this whining about goddamn pixels. if you have a problem with how this is going, too bad
There should be a face for 'stupidity', I would get that striaght away.