When will the First left spin release in beyblade X any ideas?

(Jan. 04, 2024  9:24 AM)Genesis cua Wrote: Beyblade X

We have no idea when, we'll just have to wait.
Considering we've already gotten what could probably be considered the dual layers of X, let's look at when Longinus released, then we could probably make some guesses, and, considering there was a 6 month gap between Victory Valkyrie and Lost Longinus, and it's taken half that time to get to the equivalent of dual layers in X, i'll say either we get something next month as a surprise release, or we'll get something here in 4 or 5 months as a foreshadowed release.
My current theory is that once Wizard Arrow finally gets an alt/evolution, it's going to be equalization-type Stamina Beyblade. Considering that spin-stealing only works against opponents that are spinning the opposite direction, if my prediction is right, then Wizard Whatever will be a leftie. As for when it'll come out, after Sphinx maybe?
The new X-over project is going to bring a beyblade from every series (plastic, metal fight, and burst) to beyblade x and the metal fight crossover is going to be lightning L Drago. Which could be the first left spin x beyblade unless one comes out before drago does.