[Unanswered]  Storage Options for Beyblade X

Lookig for a good storage option for my Beyblade X collection. Currently have 8 set ups and 2 launchers.
(Mar. 06, 2024  2:56 PM)xmdvsx Wrote: Lookig for a good storage option for my Beyblade X collection. Currently have 8 set ups and 2 launchers.

A lot of people like to use tool boxes or tackle boxes to store their beys. There's also the Gear Case from TT that's meant to hold up to 8 beys and a launcher, but there's an extra pocket on the side that can hold everything else and more. Are you looking for something in particular?
(Mar. 06, 2024  2:56 PM)xmdvsx Wrote: Lookig for a good storage option for my Beyblade X collection. Currently have 8 set ups and 2 launchers.

I'm not sure what the WBO rules are for links, but here is the Beyblade case I use. It isn't built to carry launchers but can carry many beyblades easily. Don't worry about a launcher case, just carry it in your hand the whole time or get a backpack to put the case and launchers in.

Here is my case: Amazon.com: HOME4 Double Sided No BPA Toy Display Storage Container Box - Compatible with Mini Toys, Small Dolls, Tools Beyblade - Heavy Duty Organizer Carrying Case - 34 Adjustable Compartments (Blue) : Toys & Games
(Mar. 06, 2024  4:15 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:

A lot of people like to use tool boxes or tackle boxes to store their beys. There's also the Gear Case from TT that's meant to hold up to 8 beys and a launcher, but there's an extra pocket on the side that can hold everything else and more. Are you looking for something in particular?

Not looking for anything specific, just not trying to break the bank or anything. I do like the TT case a lot but I think it's a steep price for what it offers.