[Unanswered]  Guilty Longinus VS Vanish Fafnir

Im gonna get either one of these but I cant choose between any, I really want spin steal from fafnir but Longinus' attacks are also really good, Please help me decide
depends. do you have Xtreme', Quick', Metal Xtreme, Xplosion', or Xceed'+Z? if not, don't get Longinus.
do you have Bearing, Bearing', High Xtend+', Bearing Drift, Bearing Mobius, Mobius, or Drift? if not, don't get Fafnir.
if you don't have any of the above parts, don't get either of them and instead shoot for something like Barricade Lucifer, which is basically the answer to anything left spin like Guilty Longinus, SuperKing Longinus, Vanish Longinus/Achilles, you get the point. and, to top it all off, it comes with Lucifer, one of the best 4 stamina cores in Beyblade Burst, Barricade, the part that allows Barricade Lucifer to win against anything, the 10 Armor, which is just a solid armor overall, the Illegal disk, a disk that, in design and function, has more OWD than Over in exchange for less weight, making it better for attack and stamina than equally balancing all 3, and Bearing Mobius, a top tier both-spin stamina driver.
Barricade Perseus.Moon.MDr-0 beats both of em, also stock guilty ez ggs stock vanish, better to use guilty longinus.spread',quick'-2 tho
I'd say Fafnir all the way