[Unanswered]  Good Dual Spin Beys for Spin Steal

Im tryna get a spin steal bey preferably a dual spin one, pls help
World Spriggan is one that comes to mind. You could also get King Helios MR and/or Super Hyperion MR, the cores aren't dual spin but the blades are.
hmm, spriggan requiem good? i heard its pretty decent.
(May. 08, 2024  2:53 PM)Supdudeitsabi Wrote: hmm, spriggan requiem good? i heard its pretty decent.

In the current meta, no, it is very outclassed. But in other formats it does well. Could I also ask: why does dual spin matter here?
I wanna be able to spin steal like nearly every bey, thats why.
(May. 08, 2024  2:53 PM)Supdudeitsabi Wrote: hmm, spriggan requiem good? i heard its pretty decent.
I mean, depends on what beys you're fighting. World spriggan and burst spriggan both have dual spin and are better than requiem, but if you play Hasbro for example, a spriggan requiem is all you really need if you have one. 

Your main spin stealing tips are gonna be Drift, Bearing drift, (better same spin and less self KO risk, but *slightly* worse opposite spin game) bearing dash, high Xtend+' (for better burst resistance and more consistency in both spin stealing and movement, but worse than everything else listed by a bit) and some other things. Tapered is a good disk for both Hasbro and TT, but Over and illegal are also good too, And better for stamina. 

On the Hasbro side, a lot of hypersphere stuff can be good for that, but bearing and Dimension-S are the best imo.
Hmm, im tryna get vanish fafnir and its left spin, but technically can i spin steal from other left spinning beys by hand spinning the other way?
(May. 09, 2024  1:28 PM)Supdudeitsabi Wrote: Hmm, im tryna get vanish fafnir and its left spin, but technically can i spin steal from other left spinning beys by hand spinning the other way?

is this casual or competitive?
casual i dont wanna get into competitive blading yet right now.
burst spriggan

or you can do astral