[USA]Team Salamander,Join Today![USA]

OK. Just saying, if the team got larger, say 20 - 25 members, then we should probably reconsider this.

Got Hasbro Scythe Kronos. Capricorn just got replaced...
I will have a Review of it sometime on my channel. Please tell me that Sythe Kronos is AT LEAST a decent bey...
Wait, so your new combo is Phantom Kronos 230D? And, no its pretty bad(Hasbro ver.)
No.... I ment my attack combo. Since my stamina combo is my main combo, I'm not gonna change it anytime soon, but I might consider Zero-G comboss.
I wish that there was a Scythe Kronos thing on the Beywiki...
How can you preform a banking shot with a beylauncher? (String one)
(Sep. 09, 2012  3:19 PM)Ansonih Sama Wrote: How can you preform a banking shot with a beylauncher? (String one)

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Banking
OK thank you.

Are string launchers stronger than regular launchers? I always find that the regular ones are better.
Sorry for the double post but if you guys are interested at all I just posted Reviews of Scythe Kronos and L'Drago Destructor on my youtube.
Here is the link :
http://www.youtube.com/user/AnsonihArrow?feature=mhee
Sorry for the triple post! It's just that I'm the only one who posts here now, lolz.
Hey team.
For some reason, I really want to try to form my own team. I think I'm going to try to make an attempt. Is that all right with you guys?
I think the team is going to just be for the East Coast, or the New England area. I don't know a name though, so I guess I'm taking requests. Something that would interest other bladers to join perhaps.
A team banner would be nice, but it would probably have to accommodate with the team name, I haven't a name yet.

If this doesn't work, then I will continue to remain being a member of Team Salamander.

Am I violating any rules of the team by doing this?
You can post that on the beyblade videos thread. Of course you can form your own team. I can help with a banner if you'd like. You dont have to exactly quit the team but if it doesn't work just tell me and I'll put you back.
OK that would be great! = D
I need a name first though. Even if this team is a little successful, I could always advertise for this team and try to move all of my teams members onto this team if I ever feel like it.
how many ppl in this team are in NH pm me
I'm gonna quit the team, temporarily, I will be back, hopefully.
I'm gonna try to start my own team!
Sooooo I'm doing the same thing as Ansonih Sama.
Good Luck Anchor!
*Terminator Voice*
I'LL BE BACK!
Good luck! = )
I'm making a thread of my team right now! You should check it out when it's done!

Wish me luck guys! = D
Anchor, I'll be putting something called "Hurricane Soldiers Studios" in my sig. It's not a team, it's just my new AMV studio on YouTube. Don't freak if you see it. Just putting that out there.
Hahahahahaha!
I'm back already!
I'll stick with Team Salamander!
It's good to be back
Alright, my team was unsecsessful soooo without further ado...

IT'S GREAT TO BE BACK!!!!!!!!! =D
Me and aensoni17's teams didn't work at well, and I heard this'll be a good team to join, and I have a feeling this will be a fun team, so here's meh stuff!

Name: DrigerKai

Combos: I'm working on them, off to the Bey-Lab!

Attack, Defense, Or Stamina: Mainly Defense
Launcher Set-up: Well, I alternate between my Hasbro 'Custom' grip, and my ruby-red String Launcher (But will be replaced soon, its a bit damaged.

I hope I can join! Grin
Welcome back AnsonIh Sama! And, yes, DrigerKai, you're in the team. Smile
(Sep. 28, 2012  2:04 AM)Anchor Wrote: Welcome back AnsonIh Sama! And, yes, DrigerKai, you're in the team. Smile

Thanks Anchor! Is there anything else I need to do for the team?
No, you really don't need to do anything for the team.
Okay! Also, is MF Infinity Libra C145WB a good combo?
Ehh, I'm not really sure. I know more about TT combos than Hasbro, so I'm not sure. Try looking for a Hasbro top tier list.
Here, check this out:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hasbro-M...le-Updates

Since you like defense types, I would use this according to the thread:

Earth Bull/Aquario R145/H145 WD
(Sep. 28, 2012  9:05 PM)aensoni17 Wrote: Ehh, I'm not really sure. I know more about TT combos than Hasbro, so I'm not sure. Try looking for a Hasbro top tier list.
Here, check this out:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hasbro-M...le-Updates

Since you like defense types, I would use this according to the thread:

Earth Bull/Aquario R145/H145 WD

Uh... The only part of that I have is R145... And think of MF Infinity Libra C145WB as MF Libra C145WB, Infinity Libra (Thunder Libra) is just the Hasbro counter part to Libra.