[USA] Galaxy Wings

Hey team how you going it's going great for the moment
But Titan blader you weren't asked to do the thread but as you did it that's good but remember to check the main head TGW in every while
(Apr. 23, 2011  8:16 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2011  8:10 AM)Titan Blader Wrote: OK, add USA to the end. Army is my title. jk, but do change it.

Changed.

Once I can go on my computer (about a week) I can make a forum for the team. That way we can all post there, and what not. Sounds good?

A website? *passes out from joy* You are the most epic team member ever, no offense to you other guys, you're great too.
(Apr. 23, 2011  8:23 AM)Nile Wrote: Hey team how you going it's going great for the moment
But Titan blader you weren't asked to do the thread but as you did it that's good but remember to check the main head TGW in every while

OK Nile. You are the supreme leader of the Galaxy Wings. Sorry for not asking. Yeah, I think things are going really well. As you saw, we're getting a forum! I'll check the original thread tomorrow. Thanks for checking in.
I made a website on my ipod about beyblade, I used a free app called zap'd, this one will be infinetly better.
(Apr. 23, 2011  8:39 AM)Titan Blader Wrote: I made a website on my ipod about beyblade, I used a free app called zap'd, this one will be infinetly better.
What's the name of it?
Wow! You now have heaps of members from just today =O
Hope this Region overtakes USA LOL
Well good luck for the future
(Apr. 23, 2011  8:54 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: Wow! You now have heaps of members from just today =O

Thx! I'm impressed too. 5 people in like 5 hours!
(Apr. 23, 2011  8:52 AM)wolfblader Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2011  8:39 AM)Titan Blader Wrote: I made a website on my ipod about beyblade, I used a free app called zap'd, this one will be infinetly better.
What's the name of it?

Have to check on the app when ipod comes back. It's best viewing on an ipod. The names like jeerf.zap'd.com, and that isn't it.
(Apr. 23, 2011  9:02 AM)Titan Blader Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2011  8:54 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: Wow! You now have heaps of members from just today =O

Thx! I'm impressed too. 5 people in like 5 hours!
(Apr. 23, 2011  8:52 AM)wolfblader Wrote:
What's the name of it?

Have to check on the app when ipod comes back. It's best viewing on an ipod. The names like jeerf.zap'd.com, and that isn't it.

Not to ruin any conversations between the team but that is Off-Topic, i would suggest not doing that so this branch will stay open.
What's the next tourney any of you are going to?
You will not bring all your SPAM here too. The thread in the Australia forum is already quite poor. I have had to give warnings to a few of you already.
(Apr. 23, 2011  4:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You will not bring all your SPAM here too. The thread in the Australia forum is already quite poor. I have had to give warnings to a few of you already.
sorry Kai-V about the spam in the main forum
But hopefully these guys don't spam..
hey wolfblader i thought you quite.before you edited that post
(Apr. 23, 2011  11:37 PM)wolfblader Wrote: I am getting a new account. it will be called lonewolf so don't forget to change it.

Just change your username. If you make multiple accounts, then they all merge. Along with a +30% warning.
Just for the First page.

Titan Blader. How many Beys you defeat in one go doesn't show anything but Luck.

Its not the Anime you know. The Leader of the USA team doesn't know That. o.O
(Apr. 24, 2011  11:39 PM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Just for the First page.

Titan Blader. How many Beys you defeat in one go doesn't show anything but Luck.

Its not the Anime you know. The Leader of the USA team doesn't know That. o.O

pssssst he's 11...

Then again, age don't matter Uncertain
I'm back online finally! Anyways, wolfblader, I respect your decision to quit, but you can come back whenever you want.
(May. 02, 2011  7:18 PM)beywarrior897 Wrote: Can I join? I`m from NJ.

We already have a leader for NJ, but sure!
can i join MD
Hey I want to join I live in massena, new York, USA and if you want I can be the colonel for NY.
K thanks. Do you want me to be a colonel for NY?