US x UK event (British thread)

(Jan. 11, 2016  5:22 AM)Leone19 Wrote: Just me, but I feel like this should be locked temporarily until the committee can confirm actual proof of funding because as cool as this is, it seems way too good to be true.

Exactly. It's like one of those really poor pop up adds that say

"You win !! (1) free trip to U.K for excellence beyblade tournament!'
(Jan. 11, 2016  5:18 AM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2016  5:12 AM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2016  5:06 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: I'm not doubting you on the money personally... My concern is whether or not your "wealth" has been obtained ethically given your age...

I can see what you mean though, since age is a big factor in it.

Though guess you can say I'm an indie workaholic.

Okay, so, humor me.

How can you ensure that this isn't one of your elaborate schemes that you always put new members up to? It's like you guys are trying to get people you know IRL and get them to start ragging on people and doing stupid pranks. I know you're trying to bait out replies, and to be quite frank, it's not funny nor interesting anymore. How can you confirm that this "event" isn't going to fall through in the end? I'm very skeptical about all of this, and all you're going to do is sidestep and say "trust me" or "if you're part of my clique, you would know."

I've seen kiddies have big ideas that are very similar to this, but none of them try to bait people this hard. It's like you're one of those really bad forum rpers.

Simple, as stated I planned this since September. Prior to the Mets Researchers that you're aware of completely, Neos friends adding, and the Kik chat.

Also, Kai-V is mentioned and discussed this with her so logically speaking. Wouldn't she be aware of this scheme? Besides to much funding, can't let it go to waste.
(Jan. 11, 2016  5:22 AM)Leone19 Wrote: Just me, but I feel like this should be locked temporarily until the committee can confirm actual proof of funding because as cool as this is, it seems way too good to be true.
I highly agree with you man, it is kinda of a good to be true situation. I wonder if all of the WBO administrators should hold up a private meeting with the guy and ask for evidence right on the spot. But of course he might not be able to get the info right away for various reasons if that happens.
(Jan. 11, 2016  5:27 AM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2016  5:18 AM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2016  5:12 AM)Meta madness Wrote: I can see what you mean though, since age is a big factor in it.

Though guess you can say I'm an indie workaholic.

Okay, so, humor me.

How can you ensure that this isn't one of your elaborate schemes that you always put new members up to? It's like you guys are trying to get people you know IRL and get them to start ragging on people and doing stupid pranks. I know you're trying to bait out replies, and to be quite frank, it's not funny nor interesting anymore. How can you confirm that this "event" isn't going to fall through in the end? I'm very skeptical about all of this, and all you're going to do is sidestep and say "trust me" or "if you're part of my clique, you would know."

I've seen kiddies have big ideas that are very similar to this, but none of them try to bait people this hard. It's like you're one of those really bad forum rpers.

Simple, as stated I planned this since September. Prior to the Mets Researchers that you're aware of completely, Neos friends adding, and the Kik chat.

Also, Kai-V is mentioned and discussed this with her so logically speaking. Wouldn't she be aware of this scheme? Besides to much funding, can't let it go to waste.

Funding? For what? If there was any funding for this it would have a more solid backing other than just "trust me" and "if you're part of my clique." I would like to see some visual or written proof for your "small fortune." Otherwise, you're no different than some spam mail that asks for your credit card information because he's some prince or something.

Nothing you say is believable at this point. You're just being a forum pest.
If nothing else, this should be posted as an Event Proposal so we can hash out all the facts together, as a team. Combined with the fact that many users are obviously wary about this, and that having any one individual member provide so much money to a WBO event is something we need to treat sensitively, I'd please ask that you submit this as an Event Proposal and give as many details as you can regarding to how you plan to fund the event, what you imagine it looking like, what kinds of venues you are considering, etc.

You can submit an Event Proposal here: http://worldbeyblade.org/newthread.php?fid=37

Thank you.