(US, Oregon) Aloha BeyDay! May 28

On May 28, the first event in Oregon EVER, is happening. Cool eh?

It'll be at Rivals Fantasy Games in Hillsboro Oregon. http://rivalsfantasygames.com
It will start at 11:30. This is when the actual tournament starts. The store opens at 11, so try to show up then.
It'll cost $5 to get in, unless you have a passport.
The game type is Round Robin.
If you have a Attack Type Beystadium, bring it. So far we only have one.
There is a snack bar inside, and a Subway next door.

Prizes are still undecided. There might be a Basalt Horogium for first place. Second and third will get Hasbro Beyblades, like Earth Virgo, or Earth Eagle. Donations are welcomed.

CONFIRMED:
Nano
Nano's friends (Around five, all need accounts)
ATOZOMBIE7

UNCONFIRMED:

If you need more information, PM me or post below.
Good luck with your tournament Nano, My only concern is that the event calender on the store home page states that there is a Poke' mon tournament on the same day at one, two hours after yours begins. will that be enough time for it, and your tournament has not been scheduled on their calender.
That is just Pokémon League. It's nothing big.

Thanks!
Thanks Deikailo! This is a bid thing for me. This is my first WBO tournament, and the first WBO tournament in Oregon. I'm really looking forward to this Smile
aw man, i wish i could go nano LOL. i would too! i was actually seeing if jacsonian would be interested in a beybattle down in CA but he turned me down, it was rather funny how he turned me down too. LOL, anyways my luck is with you kid. i would love to hear about the turn out! you should definitly do another one soon, so i could attend WOOT! lol
Thanks Kanato Dolsrin! I'll try to make another one soon so you can come. Oregon really needs to get tournaments started. And that's what I'm aiming for.
hey ill try to come with my sister wish i knew of it sooner but anyway ill see what i can do.
This tournament is cancelled. Unfortunately, too many people recently told us they could not attend after all ...