UK Beybladers: Will There Be Another Expo Tournament?

(Sep. 20, 2009  9:43 PM)Rocky Wrote: ^ On what basis are you saying this? Anything we do will be inside - demos, freebattles, promotion - same as last time. I know I haven't disclosed too much information but I ask that you don't start speaking for others on matters about which you don't have your facts straight.

Eh, sorry, I won't do it again and that is good to know.
(Sep. 20, 2009  1:59 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Erm, I never said it was going to be promoted, we won't even be doing the free battles inside. Anything we do will be outside on the grass.

Oops, sorry. It looks like I worded it wrong. I meant that we'll be helping MFB/Beyblade get more well known by doing the free battles and demos (and doing it outside as you said), which is good.
(Sep. 21, 2009  6:17 PM)bbgoldflame Wrote: Oops, sorry. It looks like I worded it wrong. I meant that we'll be helping MFB/Beyblade get more well known by doing the free battles and demos (and doing it outside as you said), which is good.

Well, yes, that would be the case but we are inside so no worries and sorry for saying otherwise.
I've got a bit of stuff to sell if we're going to be hush hush about it what with Expo rules and that.

And yeah, I'd definitely like to help out in some capacity, for most probably just the Saturday however.
hmm i would be interested in buying a few blades but im going to get some blades of theintoy so im not in urgent need of blades but if your going to sell some i suppose i could force my self to buy some Smile
(Sep. 21, 2009  9:05 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Well, yes, that would be the case but we are inside so no worries and sorry for saying otherwise.

Oh, so we're inside now? Awesome. ^^ That's great! I'll definitely come and get involved with some demos and free battles. I accept your apology; it's okay.

If ♥ is going to be selling stuff, I'll be interested to see what there is. I'm considering getting some more Beyblades.
(Sep. 17, 2009  7:46 AM)bbgoldflame Wrote: If a tournament is indeed going ahead then I will definately be able to make it and take part. I am going with a friend to the London Expo who is still kind of interested in Beyblading, so perhaps I can get her back into the game using the demos and free battles we have discussed. Would anyone be willing to lend people like her Beyblades (since they probably won't have any with them) for free battles or trying them out etc?

it would be brilliant if you could bring your friend you speak of, there isn't really any girl bladers that go to the tourneys in the uk or girls that live in the uk that are members of WBO so it would be cool if you could so it would make a mixed range of people going and blading or whatever

should'nt we make another topic for the selling at the expo thing because if this happens here then it will get pretty hectic.
I was only suggesting btw.
(Sep. 28, 2009  7:30 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: it would be brilliant if you could bring your friend you speak of, there isn't really any girl bladers that go to the tourneys in the uk or girls that live in the uk that are members of WBO so it would be cool if you could so it would make a mixed range of people going and blading or whatever

should'nt we make another topic for the selling at the expo thing because if this happens here then it will get pretty hectic.

It will be made when they confirm the event.
What i thought it was already confirmed ohhh im so confused too much has happened from when i was away *annoyance*
The WBO has been confirmed as far as I can read from the bottom of this page:

http://www.londonexpo.com/show_features/..._expo.html
yeah it seems but most of that is a direct copy of way was on the site in may
Yes I know. However, the distinct words of: "The World Beyblade Organization will be once again celebrating with BEYBLADE SPINOFF at the MCM EXPO!"
Yeah, that doesn't seem to have changed since we weren't going to do a tourny this time, unless that has changed now.

I know this is in the right date though because there wasn't anything for YuGiOh in May.
(Sep. 29, 2009  11:41 AM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Yes I know. However, the distinct words of: "The World Beyblade Organization will be once again celebrating with BEYBLADE SPINOFF at the MCM EXPO!"

So it does.
(Sep. 28, 2009  7:30 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: it would be brilliant if you could bring your friend you speak of, there isn't really any girl bladers that go to the tourneys in the uk or girls that live in the uk that are members of WBO so it would be cool if you could so it would make a mixed range of people going and blading or whatever

Yes, there aren't many girls like me who go to Beyblade tournaments so it'll be great if I can get her to come along to the event. Maybe we'll even meet you there! Lolz. ^^ I also agree with the fact that there aren't lots of girls that are into Beyblading either (in general and that live in the UK), which is a shame. To me, Beyblading is something that can be enjoyed no matter what age, nationality or gender you are. As for making a selling thread, we'll probably do that once we know for certain if anybody is going to bring anything for that purpose.

I assume that the event is going to be signposted appropriately or easily seen (as it's quite easy to get lost in that Expo hehe).
(Sep. 29, 2009  12:39 PM)bbgoldflame Wrote: I assume that the event is going to be signposted appropriately or easily seen (as it's quite easy to get lost in that Expo hehe).

i hope so because it looks busy beyond belief (if i go which might be a bit hard but i will try to go)

oh and its kinda great to know there are more female bladers i've never really met one the closest thing would be my 4 year old sister having a battle with me
Seeing as it will be inside the expo. It will be on the expo map. You will receive once of these upon entry, it will be in the book you programme you get on the day.

(Sep. 29, 2009  1:22 PM)vongola decimo Wrote: i hope so because it looks busy beyond belief (if i go which might be a bit hard but i will try to go)

oh and its kinda great to know there are more female bladers i've never really met one the closest thing would be my 4 year old sister having a battle with me
Rocky told me that the WBO will be at MCM.
(Sep. 29, 2009  2:29 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Rocky told me that the WBO will be at MCM.

Now you tell us. >_>
He probably didn't say anything because he was waiting for details to be confirmed or he felt it wasn't his place to say anything, assuming he knew after he left the comittee?

(Sep. 29, 2009  2:48 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Now you tell us. >_>
(Sep. 29, 2009  2:53 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: He probably didn't say anything because he was waiting for details to be confirmed or he felt it wasn't his place to say anything, assuming he knew after he left the comittee?

True, I had another reason for saying what I did but it doesn't matter.

Anyway, I am guessing there will be an official thread with all the details soon.
I didn't want to say anything but you guys won't stop whining.
(Aug. 21, 2009  4:13 PM)bbgoldflame Wrote: If an Expo tournament goes ahead, would anyone be willing to have battles involving plastics and/or HMS too, just on the side? There are some people out there who still have these types of Beyblades.

(Sep. 29, 2009  12:39 PM)bbgoldflame Wrote: Yes, there aren't many girls like me who go to Beyblade tournaments so it'll be great if I can get her to come along to the event. Maybe we'll even meet you there! Lolz. ^^ I also agree with the fact that there aren't lots of girls that are into Beyblading either (in general and that live in the UK), which is a shame. To me, Beyblading is something that can be enjoyed no matter what age, nationality or gender you are. As for making a selling thread, we'll probably do that once we know for certain if anybody is going to bring anything for that purpose.

I assume that the event is going to be signposted appropriately or easily seen (as it's quite easy to get lost in that Expo hehe).

Uhh guys. Isn't Rocky a girl? Or am i getting mixed up? Anyways a girl came to the Regents Park Rumble which looked as if she was a solid member since she organised a lot of things...
Yes, Rocky is a girl and Sam is also well aware of that. He just means more.
(Sep. 29, 2009  5:47 PM)♥ Wrote: Yes, Rocky is a girl and Sam is also well aware of that. He just means more.

oh sorry my fault.
mukilab the girl at regent's rumble was rocky