UK Beybladers: Will There Be Another Expo Tournament?

Well, I've been thinking.......I need to talk to some other people but I'll look into something more concrete, as in affiliated with the MCM Expo. Not promising anything.....just, you'll hear from me as soon as I collect my thoughts and get more information.
Sounds good to me. ^^ Looking forward to seeing what happens.
Good to hear that Rocky and this time it can be a fall on team effort, I will even get there to help you on Friday and so on if you want. Smile

Also, my title idea is 'Autumn Strike Tournament' and I even think that the background picture could be a fallen leaf with a beyblade in some way. Other ideas are welcome though. Grin
Nice name, ZanderSoulwind. The logo idea sounds good too!
i don't see why we can't do another tourney in regents park cause we wouldn't have any trouble about space there and we could just go any day.
We will. This thread was about something happening at the Expo. Even if nothing does happen there, we'll still have meets in Regents Park or similar places.

The different events sort of serve different purposes too.
For instants, one of our goals is to spread the word and get people into beyblade, we can't do that if we go to Regent park all the time.
oh okay i'd be willing to go to the expo if there was a tourney but i'd have to find out where in london it is.
its at the london excel centre oct 24th is wen the next expo is i believe
oh the "spread the news" line of thought actually, if we do it outside of the actual expo, it would be btter because i know for a fact that some people don't like going in on one of the days because entering both days is simply too expensive for them. and if theres a tornament, people who starts off beyblade at expo would have to pay entry and the torney...
We won't charge an entry fee if the tournament is inside a venue that already requires an entry fee.
Would we hold the tournament on the two days the Expo is on or just one of them? If we're going to do it on one day, which date would that be?
(Jul. 18, 2009  10:15 AM)bbgoldflame Wrote: Would we hold the tournament on the two days the Expo is on or just one of them? If we're going to do it on one day, which date would that be?

If we had something to announce, we would announce it.
(Jul. 18, 2009  10:15 AM)bbgoldflame Wrote: Would we hold the tournament on the two days the Expo is on or just one of them? If we're going to do it on one day, which date would that be?

I would have thought it would be the same as last time, in May we had to do both days because that is how the expo works so if we get in again then it would have to be both days again.
Great! I'd be able to make one day to participate in the tournament although I'm not sure which date yet.
First things first, let's not get ahead of ourselvies here, it is not confirmed that we will get in so don't make plans just yet but if we do then the best day would be the saturday.
Okay. ^^ Sorry about that. Once the confirmation is made, I'll make plans then. ^^;
If an Expo tournament goes ahead, would anyone be willing to have battles involving plastics and/or HMS too, just on the side? There are some people out there who still have these types of Beyblades.
Having a tournament inside expo is extremely hard work, especially after the amount of stuff rocky and blitz lost last time.
Yeah, I tried to help Blitz find a Bottom but couldn't find it and another bottom on one of the MFB had collapsed. Also those three posters went missing unless espio found them in the end. In this case, inside the expo might not be a good idea this time but we might be able to sort something out for doing outside on the grass where there is plenty of room and they can't moan because we won't be advetising it, just playing it.
But they can moan it is there property after all but it would be most likely that they would'nt have a problem with though.
(Aug. 25, 2009  10:58 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: But they can moan it is there property after all but it would be most likely that they would'nt have a problem with though.

I don't think they can, I believe they can only moan when we are advertising something. Like at the last one there wasn't a place for Yu-gi-oh players so there were some people playing in the rest areas and I don't think they would have got done for it simply because they were having fun.