U LIERS! THERE IS A WORLD TOURNEY!!!

TOP BEYBLADERS TO COMPETE IN WORLD BEYBLADE CHAMPIONSHIP
IN TORONTO IN MARCH 2012

(June 14, 2011 – Toronto, Canada)- (Virtual Press Office) – The World BEYBLADE Championship is set to take place on March 25, 2012, in Toronto at Corus Quay, Corus Entertainment’s dazzling new office building on the city’s waterfront.

Over 40 countries are set to participate with regional and national qualifying tournaments to take place in the second half of 2011 and, ultimately, the top players from each country will be sent to the Championship to compete for the title of “#1 Blader” in the world. The Championship will be presented by Corus’ Nelvana Enterprises, d-rights Inc., TOMY Company, Ltd. and Hasbro, Inc.

Beyblade is a hugely popular sport among children who love to collect, customize and “battle” among their friends and is also an animated boys’ action TV series of the same name. Beyblade was relaunched in Japan in 2008 and will be in over 50 countries by the end of this year, with exciting new animated content and product lines set to debut each season. Since its relaunch, Hasbro and TOMY have sold over 80 million tops worldwide!

From Spring 2011 to March 2012, the tournaments will be promoted and advertised across the globe, with social media as a key component. The property has a huge online following and fans can also battle in online games. Since December, 2010, over 12 million online battles have taken place at http://www.beybladebattles.com/.

Past international tournaments have proven that children of different cultures and languages have no difficulty communicating under the common language and common international rules of Beyblade. Consequently, Beyblade has shown itself to be a bridge of peace, even as children battle against each other. As they play together and ponder the infinite combinations possible to customize their Beyblade tops, children share their dreams and excitement and sometimes even share their techniques with their new international friends, all the while, competing with mutual respect as they expand their horizons and their friendships across borders.
Hasbro Beyblade Metal Fusion
www.beybladebattles.com

THERE IS A WORLD BEYBLADE TOURNEY U LIL LIERS! I THINK I DESERVE AN APOLOGY!!!!
Dnt believe me? check here http://www.corusent.com/home/Corporate/P...px?Id=2139 and here http://1click.indiatimes.com/article/03L...Gv?q=Seoul
This might be closed -.-
OK this will be closed since ur not holding the tourney, and im sorry if this is real, if its not i'll PM u my unapology.... Plus, i aint flying to Canada for beyblade!!! Sure i lov it but in Canada?!!? No thanks
why might it be closed? did i do somethin bad? What did i do?
(Aug. 21, 2011  7:57 AM)@wesome Wrote: OK this will be closed since ur not holding the tourney, and im sorry if this is real, if its not i'll PM u my unapology.... Plus, i aint flying to Canada for beyblade!!! Sure i lov it but in Canada?!!? No thanks

oh, srry! didnt mean to post it, even if it aint my tourney. Well, thanks anyway @wesome .
And also, if u win the representive tourney for AUS im pretty sure the prize is a free ticket to Canada.so yea, just pointing that out