Trying To Buy Dragoon MS UV!!!!!!!!

Lucky you i think i want to get random boosters just to get parts where did you get yours?
http://www.toysnjoys.com/

I suggest you buy some soon because I'll probably be getting another five just to complete a Red DEMS, and to get another Grip Flat Core Ultimate. I don't think it says how many they have in stock either.

I also got the Fuchsia Einstein MS, and a good selection of weight disks.
Awesome!Joyful_3
that sucks man, you have been looking for this blade for a long time and i run into it in one day on ebay ha just my luck.
You found a Dragoon MSUV on Ebay?????????
kobansora Wrote:I have a dragoon ms..

If the tip isn't red it's not UV.
yea i got it for $20 and $6 for shipping and handling and it was only about 8 mounth ago i havent build it yet because i have one i use now.
Man, I've been looking around for one of these for quite some time myself.
Wouldn't you know, the other day, I saw one on Yahoo Japan, and it just so happens I'm broke. Just my luck.
I bought that when It was first released. Good luck trying to find it again. I looked everywhere and was like "No-one has it wtf?" it;'s the one with the flat red tip right?

Just so you can use it as referrence, it was released about 5 years ago. So yeah. good luck.

I'm not too fond of it in the beystadium (Then again, i prefer plastic to metal) goes a bit too hyper for my tastes.
I dont know why u find it so hard to get..to be completely honest with u , its always on Yahoo Japan Auctions...in fact, i just ordered mine last nite at the last minute bcuz no one bidded for it and i won thie bid by this morning...you shouldnt have a problem doing the same u just have to be patient and wait until they put it back up which should be in like 2-3 days
Bluezee Wrote:I dont know why u find it so hard to get..to be completely honest with u , its always on Yahoo Japan Auctions...in fact, i just ordered mine last nite at the last minute bcuz no one bidded for it and i won thie bid by this morning...you shouldnt have a problem doing the same u just have to be patient and wait until they put it back up which should be in like 2-3 days

Ive never looked on Yahoo auctions tbf.
They sell much?
yea they sell anything beyblade!!..im sure thats how most people here got their limited and rare blades..go check it out
There are various ways to get it. It's not really all that hard at all actually.

It's probably my favorite Core.
Honestly the best way to get MS UV right now might be to buy the saint booster lots that keep popping up.