Toys R Us Event Leader

Greetings WBO, My name is Tony, aka LordPhrozen, and I run the events for my local Toys R Us (store 6080).

I was never really interested in bey's to be honest up until I started to see them at the events, and now that the years events are over, I realized how much I'm actually into it XD

Hopefully I can be of use to the community and keep you all posted on when TRU will be doing events and such. And hopefully get some of you to come to the 6080 store's events.

I'll also be posting about deals and what we have in stock when we get large shipments and such :]

Thanks a bunch Grin

Side note 6080 is located in Crystal Lake. IL. 60014
Enjoy the WBO, but please don't go around advertising. I'm not saying that's what you're doing, but some people do. But you seem nice enough, so welcome!
We have some guys in Illinois actually. Is it around the Chicago area? And welcome! If you need 4D beys, Im da man!
I'm not sure trying to get more people to show up to beyblade events to have some fun and earn free give-a-ways is really advertising Tongue_out

And if letting you guys know when TRU is doing awesome sales on BB products is agasint the rules, by all means let me know and I wont post em, I just figured a heads up on sales coming up would be nice Tongue_out

Galaxy sort of. Northwest suburbs.
Hah, you still manage to promote it... XP

As long as you're a good member, and all your posts don't talk about TRU, I think you'll be fine.
You are extremely close to where the Illinois bladers host tournaments. Schaumburg is a popular spot.
You are near me!

I am an Illinois Blader, and we have great tournies here!
welcome troy, hope you enjoy the WBO.
(Nov. 08, 2011  4:23 AM)Starfall5 Wrote: welcome troy, hope you enjoy the WBO.

*blinks*

*blinks more* whos troy?