This is me

Hello everyone. My name is Lee Adams.

I'm 22 English male, with Irish blood. I am a well established musician; I play guitar, bass, keyboards, piano, drums, percussion and I also produce, mix and master music. I am signed to a record label in Hamburg, Germany and I own my own studio. In the past I have made remixes for acts such as Get Busy Committee, Julien-K and also some well-known local artists.

In 2010 I played guitar onstage with Julien-K in Berin. I have toured with Chester Bennington from Linkin Park and his new band Dead By Sunrise. I was a roadie for that band and Julien-K. My other interests also include socializing with friends of mine, working out at the gym, writing music, tattoo's, travelling, sex, and sometimes video games.

In June 2011 I moved to Holland to be with the girl I loved. Things didn't work out, so I moved back in November.

I work in a supermarket, but in the warehouse. I load vans as I have good strength. I have degrees in music, information technology and photography. I am a good dancer. I can rap, and sometimes sing - however my favourite music is rock. I am not a perfectionist, but I am perfect. That was a joke. I tell jokes.

I used to be members of Off The Chain and Damashii, used to co-own Street Beyblade when I was a kid, moderator/admin at Beyblade Tempest, as well as Genocide Beyblade.

That's all I can think of. Nice to meet you. Smile
Welcome to the WBO. Its good to see more people from the OTC era on the site. I wasnt on OTC but i was on beyblade forums back in the day. IF your looking for combos Build Me a combo #2 is the best place to go. Read the email that Kai V sends you when you first join. Also the serach function is very useful. Also if you need any help feel free to PM me. And enjoy your stay here.