Things you wish beyblades could do in real life

Here's my list of things:
Beyblades could ride on almost everything
They could actually perform special moves
They listen to you (I.e you say dodge that attack and they dodge it or you say aim for the track and they do it)
Using the above thing, they could battle anywhere and actually battle instead of roaming around
Sounds good to me.

Just like the Anime.

And that the Tips wouldn't get worn down by beybattling anywhere, even concrete.
Hmmmm well ahh umm well just make it so we have special places to battle? I don't know I'm running out of ideas.
basically what u said sums it up for me /Beyblades could ride on almost everything
They could actually perform special moves
They listen to you (I.e you say dodge that attack and they dodge it or you say aim for the track and they do it)
Using the above thing, they could battle anywhere and actually battle instead of roaming around
also theirs bit BEAstt and u can create like a special bond with it and idk i just think having a bit beast would be awesomee,
that blading spirit would actualy help u win like u will be like im almst going to lose and losee hope but out
of no wear ur like IM GOING TO WIN AHHHHH and then the spirit transfers to your bey and it gts more spin some how and that beys can spind longer in the battle and u need more strategy to win that would BE EPIccc

and the bey point work .The thing in japan beypointer i think that collects beypoints but its uselesss.
This is more than likely not going to be a very good thread, because most people are going to say the exact same things you said in the Topic post. And then there will be the people who do not play the "what if game" and rain on the parade.

(Sep. 02, 2010  5:12 AM)SPegasis Master Wrote: They listen to you (I.e you say dodge that attack and they dodge it or you say aim for the track and they do it)

lol when I first read this, I thought of Pokemon.

Anyway, pretty much if real life Beyblade was like it was in the Anime, it would be incredible.
This really belongs in the Random Thoughs thread Uncertain
This is almost as bad as my finishing moves thread. Seriously, this thread is more than likely to be closed.
Bit beasts become real and beyblade becomes a "sport" like in the anime lol!
I wish beyblades could stop all bad topics from being created everywhere.
Of course thats never going to happen though, for everything else, we have moderators.

We really do not encourage threads like this to be made as they can be filled with SPAM (eg. Many of the ideas may be repeated constantly).