Things you dislike about the beyblade anime

I absolutely HATED the way the characters looked in the first season, especially Tyson. I liked V-Force, but Max was always whining about Draciel...
Battles taking way to long. You want those short, quick intense battles (e.g. Tyson vs Ray in G-rev in episode 37), not those boring, long drawn out ones (hated the g-rev final match between kai and tyson, just them shouting "ARGHHHH!!" alot and everyone staring at this with their mouths open)
That they didn't release V-force on DVD everywhere. It was my favorite..... (if that even counts)
I really hated the drawing in Beyblade 2000. Also the drawings in MFB... that really annoyed me.
i hate how the spirits are supposed to metaphors but they can hurt people.
yeah 4 example: woah thats pretty ahhh ahhh ahhhhhhhh damn blast my foot oww
and how the wtf does storm pegasis cut up steel gurders when hes battling the facehunters
(Feb. 24, 2010  10:06 PM)KidTala Wrote: I really hated the drawing in Beyblade 2000. Also the drawings in MFB... that really annoyed me.

The art in MFB is fine. It's bright and colorful; really pleasing to the eye.

How about the repetitive nature and lack of character development in the series as a whole?
I always that it was wierd that the players started suffering with the blade in V- force. And in G-rev it went even further lol. I'm used to it now though.
(Feb. 24, 2010  10:22 PM)Draciel Z Wrote: I always that it was wierd that the players started suffering with the blade in V- force. And in G-rev it went even further lol. I'm used to it now though.

Carp got real "intense", brah. Eee
seriously how can a PLASTIC spinny top cause u to go insane and grow black wings
i understand a EXOCIST spinny top
(Feb. 24, 2010  10:21 PM)The LVJ Wrote: The art in MFB is fine. It's bright and colorful; really pleasing to the eye.

Good point. But the character design is kind of simple if you think about it compared to V-Force and G-Revolution.
(Feb. 24, 2010  10:21 PM)The LVJ Wrote: How about the repetitive nature and lack of character development in the series as a whole?
This is he biggest thing I've been disappointed in with MFB so far... I do hope this is fixed in the next season.
The continuity errors. I understand if the show is for kids, but even they would of know some things were completly wrong, history wise.
Because they know that kids won't spot the errors.
the thing i dislike is that the first few episodes of MFB copy the same plot as the orginal series .

EX: orginal kais gang steals beyblades
MFB ryuuga(mis-spelled) gang steals beypoints

EX 2: after kai's gang is beaten kai and tyson battle

In MFB after ginga defeats ryuugas gang they also battle each other
(Feb. 28, 2010  2:38 AM)Toonpenguin Wrote: EX: orginal kais gang steals beyblades
MFB ryuuga(mis-spelled) gang steals beypoints

EX 2: after kai's gang is beaten kai and tyson battle
In MFB after ginga defeats ryuugas gang they also battle each other

You mean Kyouya and his gang, Ryuuga is still evil.
(Feb. 28, 2010  6:40 AM)Cailany Wrote: You mean Kyouya and his gang, Ryuuga is still evil.

yeah i ment kyouya

but still the first episodes copy the orignal plot for the most part
well the thing i don t like about mfb is when someone has a problem in battle he just tries harder with soul. Before with tyson and stuff they came up with actual strategies (thanks kenny).
(Mar. 08, 2010  10:14 PM)dracielviper Wrote: well the thing i don t like about mfb is when someone has a problem in battle he just tries harder with soul. Before with tyson and stuff they came up with actual strategies (thanks kenny).
More or less for both ... I do recall 'strategies' being used in Metal Fight Beyblade : perhaps you did not understand them because they were explained in Japanese. In both series though, some of them were quite abstract and unrealistic sometimes ...
Oh actully now that I revise that they do like when Storm pegasis was battling Rock leone and Storm pegasis won. Storm pegasis hit rock leone hard only to get in the air so he could do his ~Shooting Star attack~.
i don't like the english voice acting, not at all
I don't like that all Ginga can do to win an important battle is use Shooting Star attack and that other Meteor-esque attack, which they copy for the final of Burn Phoenix, Clay Aries(I think), and Storm Capricorne. The constant repitition is kinda annoying Unhappy
(Mar. 11, 2010  12:02 AM)BladerAce17 Wrote: I don't like that all Ginga can do to win an important battle is use Shooting Star attack and that other Meteor-esque attack, which they copy for the final of Burn Phoenix, Clay Aries(I think), and Storm Capricorne. The constant repitition is kinda annoying Unhappy

you have a point
Well shooting star attack was out before those blades and their attacks so it's really the other way around. But I agree that it is annoying that all ginga seems to do is attacks from the air.