Theres a new blader!

Hi i like blading,soccer,and basketball. My best custom is Hades befall BD145 WD. And im wishing for Screw fox and Blitz unicorno.
Welcome to the WBO! Read your welcome PM and use the Search Function. It WILL help...

Go to the "Build Me a Combo! #2" thread to list your beys and we can create good combos for you... Go to the Beyblade General Forum to catch up on new releases. Zero-G is a hot topic there...!

There are also some off topic forums to discuss your other hobbies, but remember to search for them first...

Also, watch what you say. The mods and others on here don't like being cursed out or treated badly. Respect them and you won't get warned. So many warnings will lead to being banned, and you don't want that, so check out the community rules under "Help" in the top right so you know what to do....

Enjoy your stay here and have fun!! Smile
pm me if you have any questions get a signature or avatar in the link provided in my signature
Hi Welcome to the wbo if you need any help pm me.and check out Build me a Ccombo if you whant one.anyway have a Great timeSmile
Hi welcome to the WBO, enjoy the site and dont get warned. Wink
Please read your welcoming private message for any questions you might have and for helpful threads.

If there isn't an answer to a question in the private message about a you may have about the site, then you should go here to ask it.

If you have any questions about the hobby of beyblading itself, then here's the place to ask it.

If you need combination help, please go here for help.

Although this all should be in your welcoming private message already.

Feel free to message me if you need anything. Im always around and love to help others.