The next best blader from NY! (Not Masamune)

Hey all! I'm AznInferno1995, and I am a born-again blader! I reside in NYS (not NYC) and my best bey is my Death Pegasus AD145WD! I also love my Flame Libra since it's my sign, but whatever. If you know any tournaments around where I live, PM me! I still have a lot to learn about MFB/Zero G series, so yeah! I'll be the best blader around so Goooo SHOOT!
Welcome to the WBO and I hope that I get to battle your Death Pegasus AD145WD someday.
Haha, welcome to the WBO! There's actually a tournament in Philadelphia pending approval from the committee, so if you could come there, PM me! Make sure to follow the rules, and enjoy your stay here!
(Nov. 23, 2012  11:55 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: Welcome to the WBO and I hope that I get to battle your Death Pegasus AD145WD someday.

Yeah I'm ready take on anyone strong, PM me if you hear about any tournaments near you (since you're from Canada, and I'm only 3 hours away from the border. If we both show up to one, I'll definitely do my best against you if we have the chance to battle.

(Nov. 24, 2012  2:37 AM)BladerPegasis Wrote: Haha, welcome to the WBO! There's actually a tournament in Philadelphia pending approval from the committee, so if you could come there, PM me! Make sure to follow the rules, and enjoy your stay here!

And really? Do you know when it is?
Welcome to the WBO! Be sure o read the pm Kai-V sent you, it will help make your time here as good as it can be! Also, don't judge me by my username. I'm actually 14 years old but dang that show is awesome...anyway...have fun here!
(Nov. 24, 2012  2:51 AM)Curious George Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! Be sure o read the pm Kai-V sent you, it will help make your time here as good as it can be! Also, don't judge me by my username. I'm actually 14 years old but dang that show is awesome...anyway...have fun here!

Haha, no probs dude! And yeah, I hope I can meet all the bladers in the world, and battle them!
Welcome to the WBO,have a great time!
Welcome the best beyblade hotspot in the world!(Not somethig corny like Welcome to the WBO!) Read the rules and make sure you try not to get warn and i hope i get to battle Death Pegasis AD145WD someday! Welcome
(Nov. 25, 2012  9:48 PM)Zero X Wrote: Welcome the best beyblade hotspot in the world!(Not somethig corny like Welcome to the WBO!) Read the rules and make sure you try not to get worn and i hope i get to battle Death Pegasis AD145WD someday!

Yeah, I'd like to battle you too, Mr. Leader. Joyful_2
@ AznInferno1995: Can't argue with Zero X on the rule-reading. Do so before doing anything fancy on here.
(Nov. 25, 2012  11:06 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: @ AznInferno1995: Can't argue with Zero X on the rule-reading. Do so before doing anything fancy on here.

Erm, I didn't argue, don't worry Smile And I did read the rules so no worries, I'll do fine