The haters of beyblade

Now I'm not speaking for everyone but I'm pretty sure every blader has come to a point were someone mocks you or beyblad it self. For example "all you have to do is pull a string " " it takes no skills" " it's for little kids " stuff like that so if you the people of wbo can help me think of things to say to all the haters and the people that try to bring you down for doing somthing you love and enjoy doing . So if you guys and girls can please help me I would be greatfull and I'm sure other bladers would be thankfull if they ended up in a situation like that
(Jun. 17, 2012  12:20 AM)Vanitas Wrote: Now I'm not speaking for everyone but I'm pretty sure every blader has come to a point were someone mocks you or beyblad it self. For example "all you have to do is pull a string " " it takes no skills" " it's for little kids " stuff like that so if you the people of wbo can help me think of things to say to all the haters and the people that try to bring you down for doing somthing you love and enjoy doing . So if you guys and girls can please help me I would be greatfull and I'm sure other bladers would be thankfull if they ended up in a situation like that

There is already a thread similar to this. I believe its called Friends and Family thread. Something like that.
This thread is not needed.... But I agree. I try to hide the fact that I like Beyblade at school...
I'm sorry ginga but I strongly disagree with you
There is a thread thats says hiding beyblades from your friends
Haters gonna hate,bladers gonna blade.

(Jun. 17, 2012  1:11 AM)Vortex-S Wrote: Haters gonna hate,bladers gonna blade.

Exactly....

You blade for a reason... Because it is fun, and you do what you think is fun....
I'm pretty sure anyone that signs up on this site is not a hater o.o
(Jun. 17, 2012  1:30 AM)J o nâ„¢ Wrote: I'm pretty sure anyone that signs up on this site is not a hater o.o
He's not talking about people on the site