The Vampire Marius says hello

I just found this forum, and am very happy. Its good to see beyblade is not as dead as it seems. So I just wanted to say hello to everyone, I look forward to being a rather active member and getting to know you all.
Welcome! Glad you found us. Have you heard of MFB?
Yeah i have, Im looking forward to it a lot. Its been far far to long since we got new blades.
Thanks all. Let me tell you I am glad to stumble upon this finally. I have been itching to get back into blading but just needed the incentive. Once Off the Chain went away I just seemed to lose interest. Or was it the other way around? Anyway, you can never keep a good vampire down, so The Vampire Marius has returned to blading
Bey Brad, the founder of this site, is Tamer Brad Wink

out of curiosity tho, why did you decide to use a character from Anne Rice as your SN on a kid's hobby board
Welcome to the WBO Smile err... Vampire...?
Hello Vampire Smile
Hi and welcome to WBO.
(Oct. 05, 2009  7:19 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: Bey Brad, the founder of this site, is Tamer Brad Wink

out of curiosity tho, why did you decide to use a character from Anne Rice as your SN on a kid's hobby board

Theres a very easy explanation for that, The Vampire Marius was my name back on OtC, and I figured i might as well stick with it and see if anyone recognizes me. I mean I have been using that name for internet related things since I was 14, so its kinda habbit
SpeechlessSpeechlesswweeeelllcccomeSpeechless(no offense but ur pic is kinda strrange?)
(Oct. 09, 2009  12:08 AM)Rustin Wrote: now its better
Private message, or previous comment edit.

Do you ever post outside the Introduce Yourself! forum.