The Toymaker

I am new to the WBO site, but I'm not new to beyblades whatsoever. I collect rare beyblades, plastic and metal, all the time. I craft up new combos of beyblades, and craft up even new moves and types! I'm in the process of 1 type right now! I am the best of the best, I make the best of the best, and I collect the best of the best. I come from a line of leaders, which helps my drive to succeed. I get my crafting talents from my original thinking and artistic skills. I know it might be a little late, but I am designing a new metal fusion/masters/fury beyblade, and I'm going to send it to the people. I hope they make it for me. It would be way better for them to put it into the toy series, as long as I get credit Tongue_out
Welcome to the WBO. Since your creative/artistic maybe you should check out the Your creations forum. You can show off your stuff.

Thanks, will do. Hey, do you think you could help me around with info on how to work with this? Like how the whole battle thing works? Is it connected to the beybladebattles.com or are they real battles? And, maybe you could join my team, or have me or my team considered an ally to your team, if you're already in one.
(Jun. 11, 2012  2:07 AM)beycrafter01 Wrote: Thanks, will do. Hey, do you think you could help me around with info on how to work with this? Like how the whole battle thing works? Is it connected to the beybladebattles.com or are they real battles? And, maybe you could join my team, or have me or my team considered an ally to your team, if you're already in one.

No one uses Beybladebattles.com. THere are real battles. They happen at official WBO tournaments. Just PM me all your questions and Ill do my best to help you.
k, thanks.