The Proffessional Amateur

What's up bladers? The name is Bishop. I'm from Plainfield, NJ. I love to beyblade and I'm also really into music. I am on the team Spiral Bladers that is run by Bluezee, who is also a brother to me. I just started playing about a week ago and already, I am beating him when he is at full strength. I would say we are evenly matched if he is not better than me by a small margin. With his training, I have been able to kill 230 tracks with 85 tracks and mastered my own launching style. I am a proud member of Spiral Bladers. Get to know me when you get a chance.
Glad to see you made your way here! Welcome bro. Didn't have to expose my defeat so far lol. You're naturally talented like me. Anyway, welcome again! Tomorrow is your first test in NY.
Whats up! Hope ta meet ya soon, just go easy on an old man I suck.
Welcome to the WBO! Be a good member and read Kai-V's message.
Welcome to the WBO!(Have a nice time, If you have questions ask to no problem)
(Mar. 26, 2011  10:17 PM)ikmv Wrote: Whats up! Hope ta meet ya soon, just go easy on an old man I suck.

He already knows you don't suck ROFL. He took it upon himself to watch video on you.
sup bladders the name is Death the kid. My mane bey for now is special edition storm Pegasus. its pretty beastly. I'm from San Diego,California. If anyone else is from here then just say the word and i would love to come battle with you. See yah!
(Mar. 26, 2011  10:13 PM)Bluezee Wrote: Glad to see you made your way here! Welcome bro. Didn't have to expose my defeat so far lol. You're naturally talented like me. Anyway, welcome again! Tomorrow is your first test in NY.

dont forget abt da last 1 (u just came in third
Hi! I am bladerspirit and I'd like to know when the next tournament is? I'm new here. Also, I'm on team thunder cats and the leader is Alec.