The Portuguese Blader arrives!

Hello everybody! I'm " TheTuga ". I'm from Portugal and today I join the WBO, my first beyblade forum. I'm a newbie at beyblading, I only have Burn Fireblaze and I only participated in one official tournament.

I hope to meet new people and beyblades!

TheTuga
Welcome, which tournament is this?
In Portugal there are a few tournament's around the country. These are to qualify to the National Championship. The winner of the National Championship will participate in the World Beyblade Championship in Toronto in 2012 representing Portugal. I think that's the first time that Portugal will participate in the World Championship.
They had one just recently IIRC. (Held by Vamasco)
Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization! Hopefully you guys will create a fun new metagame, hopefully revolving around attackers, like the italians!

Wait, here in Toronto..? Guy I've never heard of this!
You should try and attend Vamasco's official WBO tournaments! It isn't a big country, you could mission there!

.. I hope there aren't a lot of people. It is held like a block away from me! (at the new Corus HQ)
http://www.corusent.com/home/Corporate/P...px?Id=2139
Thanks. But that's one was unnoficial ( sorry the bad english ).

Well, I really want to see videos and storys about the World Championship!
Trust me, it isn't the best thing/godsend.
Hasbro has garbage stadiums, here in the WBO we use Takara-Tomy stadiums for all our official tournaments,
You'll find it much easier to play with attack beyblades.

Edit: I'm pretty sure Vamasco's tournament was WBO official.
Yes, WBO Official yes, but like Hasbro or Takara Tommy official I think no.
That is the only one that matters on this site, not to mention that none are more advanced than ours..
+ WBO pretty much makes up the market for Plastic and HMS beys. :V
Ok, but so, do you know some forum that talks of beyblade in general? Like official and unnoficial ( don't know how to spell it ) tournaments?

Thanks
welcome. Finally another portuguese blader.
Welcome to the WBO, and I hope you have a good time here! Smile
You should PM Vamasco_ about that kind of stuff.