Poll: Do you like the forum?

YES!!
57.14%
Its Okay.
14.29%
NO!!!
28.57%
Total: 100% 14 vote(s)
Hi. For all those Lego fans I made this site. I'm still working on it so dont expect too much. Click Here If You Want To Go To The Lego Forum
Way!legos,here i come!!!!
YAY thank you Brielyranger i was hoping someone would make this Grin

Bye
There's nothing there...
@ Nano
I do agree
think about it the wbo was proplably like that at one stage.
BUT i still signed up Grin

BYE
(Mar. 15, 2011  5:18 AM)StormPegy Wrote: @ Nano
I do agree
think about it the wbo was proplably like that at one stage.
BUT i still signed up Grin

BYE

Actually from what I remember Brad had made several posts already and the forums all had some content very quickly. And for sure it was not like that when you joined ... Unless you are just saying that you signed up on Brielyranger's board despite the fact that there is nothing.
Kai-V took the words right out of my mouth...

He should at least make a few threads to start it off.
Thanks for the info Kai-V
And nano yea i do agree
LEGOS!!!! I love em. Actually I am building the Death Star right now, while uploading my beyblade videos LOL
(Mar. 15, 2011  5:39 AM)beybladejapan Wrote: LEGOS!!!! I love em. Actually I am building the Death Star right now, while uploading my beyblade videos LOL

AWSOME
can you post some pics when your done??
great,the link isnt functioning well
Not finished yet but here yea go:

[Image: dstar.png]
lego commanding beyblades,LOL
That look awsome
lol storm trooper with ripcord
it that hyper aquiro?
it's the just aqurio, the bey hyper is based off. anyway, my brother is a huge lego fan, just got the galactic enforcer, took him 30 minutes to build.
(Mar. 15, 2011  3:37 AM)Brielyranger Wrote: I'm still working on it so dont expect too much.

Nano, Did you even see this. I know it has nothing. Im still working on it. I will make some threads soon.
Added some new threads.
You used forumotion because of my site. hah. BTW that is the unprotected copied site of forumotion.... see the - between em
Dude, Do you know that there are other forums that use forumotion? I used forumotion because i liked it and I have seen other sites made with forumotion. BTW its not a unprotected copied site of forumotion. To make the forum I cliked on the footer link on your site. When I make the forum they let me choose what url to use and I choose forum-motion.
(Mar. 16, 2011  1:01 AM)Brielyranger Wrote: Dude, Do you know that there are other forums that use forumotion? I used forumotion because i liked it and I have seen other sites made with forumotion. BTW its not a unprotected copied site of forumotion. To make the forum I cliked on the footer link on your site. When I make the forum they let me choose what url to use and I choose forum-motion.
Oh well then watch out for the other one then......
What are you talking about?
What ripoff site?
Oh. I understand now.