The Day of The Battle Royale: Part 1

[This is a short story I came up with. Notice: This story contains beyblade that have existing parts, but are named differently. (And yes, some of them are horrible....) Welp, here it goes...]

The Day of the Battle Royale: Part 1

It was the last day of BeyBlade Obliterate, and the committee had chosen to have a six-way Battle Royale to conclude BeyBlade Obliterate. The stadium was packed full of fans, ready to see the final action. The DJ then Introduced the final competition:

DJ: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is now time for the finale of BeyBlade Obliterate; a six-way battle Royale!! We have brought the six best beybladers in Europe and the Americas to compete here in Washington D.C.!!

The crowd erupts in excitement and anxiety.

DJ: Here are your competitors:

As the DJ calls out the competitors, they enter the stadium, the crowd cheering for each one as they enter, progressively cheering louder...

DJ: Ranked #6, He hails from Berlin, Germany. Using Torch Sextans 145MS; Dark Devon!!

Ranked #5, coming from Lisbon, Portugul. Wielding Grand Draco ED145WD, CD Collins!!

Ranked #4, Coming from Cambridge, England. He uses Cyclone Pyxis 100R2F, give it up for Graham Eskuwe!!

Ranked #3, this blader comes from Los Angeles, California. Using Thermal Cancer ED145HFS, Wheldon Hildebrand!!

Ranked #2, this blader reigns from Buenos Aries in Argentina, he uses Lightning Gemini GB145RF. Please welcome; Gerrard A. Walton!!

And finally, the number one beyblader in Europe and the Americas. He comes from this place right here; Washington D.C. He uses Basalt Impaler 230CS. Here he is; R-Dev!!!!!

As the competitors got ready to launch, the DJ and the crowd counted down the famous words...

"3...2...1...GO SHOOT!!!"

To be continued...

Lemme know what you think, tell me if you want a Part 2 and please don't be too harsh on the criticism. This is my first creation...
>Torch Sextans 145MS
LMFAO

Needs moar Asians and Russians.
(Jan. 21, 2012  4:13 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: >Torch Sextans 145MS
LMFAO

Needs moar Asians and Russians.

Heh, I felt like just adding that for fun...

And I will be adding more Asians and Russians to my next work. Not in Part 2, but in my next work that I create...
nice : ) hope you get better : )