Team Behemoth (Now Recruiting)

Hello bladers around the world this is Blader Jay introducing TeamBehemeth.
Entries start today and i will soon post when it will end but first, you need to add which state you live in, your favorite battle type, your bey, and your name. ALL STATES ARE WELCOME!!!!!!!!
Name: Blader Jay
State: New York
Battle type: All
Bey: Hades Kerbecs
Bladers will have the choice to put team signatures. Have Fun! Smile

Legend Leader Blader:
Leader Bladers (only 4):Blader Jay, DragonDrone, Burning Blader, Blader Moon
Co-Leaders Bladers(2 per leader):
Average bladers:
Learning Bladers:
Alliances: Team Young Champs
Name:dragondrone State: New York Battle type: all BeyEeevil Susanow 230CS Enter key not working today.
welcome your in
I strongly advise you to write the word in your team name properly, because you are currently referring to something illegal ...
name Burning Blader. state. NH. battle :all. and my bey is Hades Kerbecs. Bio. in my state i am undefeated and i am the leader of the berning beys. i have been in bey battle of 6vs1 and won no prob.
Sorry Kai-V i misspelled it huh and welcome Burning Blader
maybe when i come to vermont next year we can meat up and see who is more powerfull
(Sep. 27, 2012  3:36 AM)Burning Blader Wrote: maybe when i come to vermont next year we can meat up and see who is more powerfull
Sorry to burst your bubble dude but, Syracuse, New York is where im chained

(Sep. 27, 2012  3:32 AM)Blader Jay Wrote: Sorry Kai-V i misspelled it huh

... So can you kindly correct it instead of naming your team around an illicit substance ?
(Sep. 27, 2012  4:00 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2012  3:32 AM)Blader Jay Wrote: Sorry Kai-V i misspelled it huh

... So can you kindly correct it instead of naming your team around an illicit substance ?
ok

(Sep. 27, 2012  3:54 AM)Burning Blader Wrote: what???
i cant leave Syracuse cuz my mom doesn't trust me

how far is that from lake champlain. in vm

The name is still spelled wrong in the OP. Best be changing that too ... Tongue_out

By the way, if you meant the mythical creature, its "Behemoth" :L

I do suggest reading the rule thread that is stickied at the top of this forum for important guidelines so that this thread does not clutter up.

Best of luck to you and teammates.
(Sep. 27, 2012  8:57 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: The name is still spelled wrong in the OP. Best be changing that too ... Tongue_out

By the way, if you meant the mythical creature, its "Behemoth" :L

I do suggest reading the rule thread that is stickied at the top of this forum for important guidelines so that this thread does not clutter up.

Best of luck to you and teammates.
thanks

(Sep. 27, 2012  8:55 PM)Burning Blader Wrote: how far is that from lake champlain. in vm
i don't know