[Sydney / Maitland / Newcastle, NSW, Australia] Serpent Strikes Saggittario

These people can live near Sydney, Maitland or Newcastle if you live near there please post and I will put you on the team, thank you for looking.
Yo, @wesome here ( you might remember me as Shadow Hawk 666 ) I live in Newy and love to join the team, but wat is it called?
Sweet how about Serpent strikes Saggitarrio? JKS i know you like Sag.... I think. I hav to go offline so i'll check tomoz on everything later
Hav you checked the other teams? You know you got to write the leaders down, the members of the team etc
Ok I will do that if we get enough team members I recon the name is awesome so that can be the name.
Alright ur goin to hav to change the name of this thread and do u know how to make spoilers?
I know how to change the name but not spoilers
Alright, we are goin to need more people than just us, i do hav a Q, do we hav like vice leaders or something
Yeah we can have vice captains. There can be me as the captain and you as vice captain.
It will be great to meet u 1 day, at a tourney, but about the team, i might be able to get someone else with us.....
OK two things....
1. We are goin to need userbars.
2. I think we need a better name, like Team Starblasters or something.....
Ok think of some names and tell me who can join the team.
u guys are really spamming this thread
half of this stuff should be talked through PM's
seriously stop
ok ok, no need to get ur knickers in a knot
lol anyway to make spoilers you do this [spoilers][/spoiler] then write something in between just delete the s at the end of [spoilers] you don't need it for example
Cgh* no ur not *Cgh. LOL anyway nobody has even bothered to sign up but me!!
We are not I just want a team to make some friends.
You should enter a tournament that way people will know you, how you battle cause if people dont know how you battle or even know who you are then yeah........ or you can just join these teams

Team Black Horus
Team iBlade
Team Doom Knights
yes! join iBlade... Good idea... JOIN OR WE CHALLENGE YOU!!!
you can't beat us so might as well join us (iBlade)
Is this team down??
Seriously, just PM the leader instead of spamming on thread ...