[Sydney Australia] UniquE (Sydney) Profesional Beyblading team !

This our team thread , we currently do not have a name but we are working on it.
This thread should only be used to challenge us to battles at tournaments , you do not ask to join but we ask you if we think you will be a good addition to the team , and you must have a place face or at least have a good beyrank.
Members:
RustyXD The creator of the team. He has placed in 2 MFB (1st and 2nd and came 4th in another one ) tournaments out of the 4 he has attended.

Darkblader12 : He has placed in 1 tournament (1st and has also came 4th) , but has came in the top 3 of his block many times. He is also the creator of MF-H Libra BD145MF

Unlucky He has only attended 1 official tournament (MFB Vs Plastics) but came 3rd and 2nd respectively.
Upcoming battles :
Quote: 3 Vs 3 against doom knights
3 Vs 3 against BeyBlazersX

lol its kinda funny when u first look at our undecided name
lol at my description ... TY
any way yeah
Rusty kinda went over everything Smile
good luck witth ur team, and when are u going to make a thread for the back to school bash
best team in Sydney uh?

Well can't wait to challenge you guys...
We have only had one battle but we won it...
yeah purly out of luck we were beating you but u just got lucky with ray stroker and bey ninga and plus leve a spot out for me cause i might join the team wait but can i join your team
(Sep. 21, 2011  8:27 AM)RustyXD Wrote: you do not ask to join but we ask you if we think you will be a good addition to the team ,

um so what does that mean do i say that i would be a good addition to the team or that what special skills do i have
(Sep. 29, 2011  1:43 AM)storm pegusas5 Wrote: um so what does that mean do i say that i would be a good addition to the team or that what special skills do i have

no u dont write anything
me and rusty ask ppl through pm ....
(Sep. 28, 2011  5:41 AM)storm pegusas5 Wrote: yeah purly out of luck we were beating you but u just got lucky with ray stroker and bey ninga and plus leve a spot out for me cause i might join the team wait but can i join your team

its not luck it was skill. Purely skill.

@stormpegasus5 are you just gonna ditch your team?

@RustyX D anyway so do you know who you have your eye on ?

:o gooooo rusty ur bk on the team side again rite? and we r vsing u at the up coming torney ye?
Hmm...
Another team.
A fearsome one, I may add.
Good luck, Rusty.
@Bunnii Its a secret although it should be revealed after Back To School Bash.

Kyoa Leone Yes we are.

travisawesome thanks.
cool... let us know because im pretty sure we are all in suspense...
You're like the prodigies of NSW...
(Sep. 29, 2011  5:46 AM)Bunnii2165 Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2011  5:41 AM)storm pegusas5 Wrote: yeah purly out of luck we were beating you but u just got lucky with ray stroker and bey ninga and plus leve a spot out for me cause i might join the team wait but can i join your team

its not luck it was skill. Purely skill.

@stormpegasus5 are you just gonna ditch your team?

@RustyX D anyway so do you know who you have your eye on ?

How can it be "skill" if beyblade is fifty percent luck?

Anyway good luck with your team!
(Sep. 29, 2011  10:49 AM)Bunnii2165 Wrote: cool... let us know because im pretty sure we are all in suspense...
You're like the UniquE of NSW...
Fixed....Prodigies are dirty kids...shouldnt talk about them.

(Oct. 05, 2011  10:01 AM)Chups Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2011  10:49 AM)Bunnii2165 Wrote: cool... let us know because im pretty sure we are all in suspense...
how? and ive never seen the prodigies
Guys I have a huge announcement
We have recruited our 3rd member he has only attended 1 official tournament (MFB Vs Plastics) but came 3rd and 2nd respectively his name is
We are glad to have you on our team Smile We are still thinking about a 4th member but for now it will stay at 3 until after Back to School Bash.
(Oct. 05, 2011  11:16 AM)storm pegusas5 Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2011  10:01 AM)Chups Wrote:
how? and ive never seen the prodigies
wow. I changed how storm pegusas5 said 'You're like the Prodigies of NSW' to 'You're like the UniquE of NSW' Implying that we are the best team...
Well here is something you guys weren't expecting our team name is UniquE (Sydney) , yeah thats right UniquE asked us to join as their sydney team and we gladly accepted so this is our new name Tongue_out
So now, that means, if we beat you guys we get 2 victories in one...
What, a boy can't dream?
Well if other teams eg. Doomknights beat UniquE sydney does that mean you loose your name or is that your permanent name?? im confused...
This is our team name , why would we change it if we loose?
No, because i was thinking that if you the best team in sydney then your name would be UniquE but if you loose against another team they will take the name UniquE saying that they're the best team in sydney
You don't get the name UniquE if you beat us , we are called UniquE as we are there team but from sydney.
got another placing on the team, now we have all had atleast 2 placings Smile