[Sydney, Australia] Beyblade competition for March!?

(Feb. 21, 2011  11:19 PM)Capricorne[] Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2011  9:35 PM)EarthEpicRyan Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2011  8:47 PM)^Kakashi^ Wrote: Could you please tell me?

Mkaay im gonna pm you the shops ok because im nice o usually dont tell anyone but im tellin u k

Ngaaaw! plzz tell me! Pinching_eyes_2

What area do you live in
come on Tell Me ill tell you if you tell me yours are
okay everyone dont buy too many beys but its in
Bankstown-Purrfect next to pumkin patch and its easy to miss
Burwood- Abox its on the street not in the mall and i thinks on the same block as Hungry Jacks

If someone is willing to get me a new or used bcause me hasbro one is got sraches and my beys get stuck in em

i will pay the price on the takara tomy stadium cos i hate habro ones the put marks on my beys bottoms and its hard 4 a attak type to win
Same as me bankstown purrfect and Toys r us sells them if they are out of stock my face will drop
banks town has
Meteo=Restock
Ketos=restock
Galaxy=20.00
Girrafe=20.00
Gill=20.00
Aries Pre hybrid=iDK
and some Hasbro Pls dont over buy that whats happen when you over buy RESTOCK
(Feb. 22, 2011  12:19 PM)strompegasus456 Wrote: please put me on that list

What list are youtalking about?:\
OI Nile what toys r us do you go to that sells beyblades
(Feb. 23, 2011  6:52 AM)EarthEpicRyan Wrote: OI Nile what toys r us do you go to that sells beyblades

This is the wrong place to ask.

(Feb. 22, 2011  12:19 PM)strompegasus456 Wrote: please put me on that list
Raykon hasn't came back yet from his break yet so no one else can be on the list till he's back. I've been waiting a while to be on the list. So don't get mad if you not on the list before raykon gets back. You just have to wait.
hey i go to Catsle hill and chatswood hey do they sell tt at abox
if only he can just go of break till the 20th then come back to his break and i dont think there is a tournament in april cos i cant find it anywere
What? I went to Parramatta and Chatswood and they were all sold out Speechless
(Feb. 23, 2011  7:29 AM)^Kakashi^ Wrote: What? I went to Parramatta and Chatswood and they were all sold out Speechless

Tireddude i just gave 2 shop where you can go to buy bey blades

BOOYAH BIG W RESTOCKED
Lol. I'm not going to burwood yet. And which Big W?
Auburn

im going there tonight i wmight get a fury capricorn because they r osum atak tieps even when its in the middle is spinning fast bcus mye frend has et soz abut spelling sum wires are blacking da keybord letters so i cant see em
I'm surprised it isn't in a more main city, like parramatta or so. Might go there this weekend.

Btw, are the beyblades taraka version or hasbro? and do they sell stadiums?
hey epic earth ryan did a mistake its aRTbox
sorry but raykon cant because he said that he left so i suggested my i idea to kai-v who alows us to do it cause raykon didnt tell kai v
so we can host since Raykon is gone?

Nile why cant i go on your thead called beyblade conference australia
I can I already sent the thing to Kai-v since I know how a tourney runs but I need to see how many people are coming so we will have a tourney around the 12th of march
Cause It is only viewable by admins and thread starter I'm asking Kai-v to put up who would like to come
Currently it is not allowed yet ... Sydney has more than thirty Bladers, so I would really prefer if either Raykon or momiji manju was able to come.
when is raykon coming back and why did he leave
Apparently school maybe he would be in yr9 and that's hardworking
What if someone suppy prizes then can it be official i could suppy one
Prizes do not mean anything ...